Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

unidef freeman posted:

The key is not to touch them but to reach them on your level of politics so you can learn the system.

The key is not to shake their hands but to tuck your thumb down toward your pinky finger so they miss the natural stopping point. Politicians shake so many hands that the process is basically autonomic, and they'll only realize something has gone wrong after two or three awkward pumps of your forearm. It's such a basic part of their routine that a critical failure almost always throws them off because it feels like they somehow forgot how to breath for a second. If you keep a straight face they register it as them loving up.

It's called finning and it works like pokemon where bragging rights go to large collections or snagging big game. My crown jewels were Bill Clinton (post-presidency :( ), Mahmoud Abbas, and Joe Biden (VP-distinction). I, and everyone I know who had a shot at finning Obama chickened out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Its a blessing really, he would be so sad if he knew he lost.