Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Personally I think the situation has deteriorated to the point that we have no choice but to withdraw, utalizing air support to cover our retreat. There's just no way to defend against the German armor perched on the high ground, as they can easily fire down onto our positions everywhere except the ground floor of the Abbey. Continuing to fight will only result in massive additional casualties for our already ravaged force with no hope of significantly damaging or delaying the attacking Germans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

I'm fine with that. Next match ya'll can get some good commanders.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
We havn't lost any objectives yet, and the lives of pixels don't count.

I understand if we're lost interest, but please run the game for another turn or two.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
I'm down to keep going even if I have to input every order myself because we've been inflicting a steady stream of casualties on the Germans and they still need to sit on the objectives so we'll probably kill a few more before being crushed under the weight of their armour.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Orders are due Monday March 4 at 8PM EST.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

24 hour extension.

If you want to continue the match, then there needs to be more than two order posts.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Fray posted:

24 hour extension.

If you want to continue the match, then there needs to be more than two order posts.

Welp

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

I got my orders in, I dunno what to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Hypnobeard posted:

I got my orders in, I dunno what to say.

Sorry man, but discord is a ghost town. There isn't enough activity to meaningfully sustain the match, so I'm just going to call it. For what it's worth I hope you stick around.

The defense of l'Abbaye Blanche ends in a German win. The main thread is now open to players. There will be a new match before long.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879665