Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
The Axis are jamming our comms channels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So we have a company of infantry, a couple of AT guns of dubious use, vs an entire SS Panzer Division with Panthers, Tigers and King Tigers (oh no).

I guess we're going to deploy inside the town (not on the outside of it!) and pray they get close enough.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
2nd Platoon, F Company

Platoon HQ in Black, on the top floor, facing North.
Squad 1 in Red, middle floor, facing North East
Squad 2 in Purple, top floor, facing East
Squad 3 in Green, ground floor, facing East, HIDING.

Scout squad split off to be the edge of the forests
Scout 1 in Pink, facing North East
Scout 2 light Blue, facing East
Scout 3 in light Green, facing East

Comstar fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Jan 22, 2019

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Hmm, reckon there's a company of infantry headed to the Abby, and they are not trying for the Bridge. No heavy armour support is surprising. Can we get some infantry in the dense forest south of the Abby in place? Can we get some morter fire on the enemy infantry my scouts got shot at by?

2nd Platoon, F Company

Scout team under fire- FALL BACK the black line to the back of the woods. Face east at the end.

2nd Squad that was hiding- MOVE down the blue line to the ground floor of the building on the other side. Face East

Platoon HQ move FAST down the red line to the corner building. I know the LOS will be bad, I just want them closer.

1st Squad on the top floor - split up around the purple dot - 1st fire team stay where they are, 2nd team move down one floor and face east.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I need to pull my OP's back out of of those firefights. I'll pull them back to the back edge of the forests.

Can we have one of our ATG's hide and wait till those Stugs move on the Abby and present a flank shot to them?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Can someone mark where the minefields are?

Curiously passive German attack. They just lost a Stug which is going to make them even more cautious. Maybe they are paranoid about driving into them.

2nd Platoon, F Company

The scout squad that lost a man- FALL BACK down the red line, then MOVE down the blue line into the Abby building itself. Go to the top and face the enemy East.

The 3 other units look in the direction of the yellow lines.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Can I get a zoomed in map of the Abby, with where my units are? I need to get some better angles of fire coverage.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
F company, 2nd platoon

Platoon HQ: MOVE to the ground floor of the Abby.

3rd Squad: MOVE up one level and face the direction of the enemy (is that east, or west?).

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
My internet is dead- please move my scouts to where they need to be this turn.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Can someone tell me where to move my platoon HQ tro be able to call in a morter strike on the enemy infantry in the edge of the forest, who are pinning my scouts?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
It looks like they've put some MMG's and squads in the forest west of the Abby to try and pin us down, and send a platoon of infantry to flank to the right.

F Company, 2nd platoon

Hypnobeard= I request you drop a morter barrage on the BLUE line. I suspect they plan to use it as a base of fire while flanking an infantry platoon to the right of the Abby through the forest.

Scout team - FALL BACK down the RED line. Then MOVE down the BLUE line and face the YELLOW line.

Squad in the building over 2 levels- face the YELLOW line (in the direction of the multiple contacts). If they have LOS on enemy units, shoot them instead.

Platoon HQ:: RUN down the RED line to the Abby and move to the 2nd and 3rd floors (splitting the squad, Commander on the higher level). Face down the YELLOW line.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Feb 8, 2019

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Can we get the armour to take on that half track with the '75 that's killing me?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
F Company, 2nd platoon

The squad getting shelled by the 75mm, you should stop doing that. FALL BACK down the stairs and go to the ground floor of the Abby. Rejoin the spilt squads back into one.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
We seem to be getting a hammering by superior German Armour, though we did disable of of the PZIV's in the south, so that's good.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
F Company, 2nd platoon

The squad getting shelled by the 75mm, you should stop doing that. FALL BACK down the stairs and go to the ground floor of the building BEHIND the Abby.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I have a infantry platoon that has deployed to assault the north side of the Abby. I hope that HMG we have can view the WIDE OPEN GROUND they need to cross.

F Company, 2nd platoon

Two of the units (not the platoon HQ) should area target the forest with the BLUE lines. The non-firing units need to be looking in the same direction.

If we have a mortar unit available, please put a strike on the YELLOW line. Fast as you can, as much as you can, for a brief time period.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So long as my guys are not being shot at by armoured units, I'll keep my guys where they are. If armored units shoot at them, move to a position they can't be.

Q- can they get infantry to climb or blow the walls open of the Abby, or do they have to go around the long way?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
F Company, 2nd platoon

The scouts to the north should FACE the GREEN line.

The other squads should split their fire to AREA FIRE in the RED and GREEN box. I can't tell who can see what so split it as best you can.

If they have direct LOS on enemy infantry in the forests, shoot them instead.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Feb 26, 2019

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Can we get 1-2 of the squads in the north side of the Abby to get into the north facing buildings.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
F Company, 2nd platoon

Two of the squads who are on the NORTH side of the Abby complex need to MOVE to the RED and PURPLE buildings, 2nd floor, and face NORTH EAST towards the enemy infantry.

The XO squad getting SHELLED should RUN to the GROUND FLOOR and face WEST towards the enemy,

Other squads CONTINUE to AREA FIRE the GREEN and YELLOW FORESTS. If they have LOS on enemy INFANTRY or ARMOUR (if they have a BAZOOKA), TARGET them instead.

Comstar fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Feb 26, 2019

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
F Company, 2nd platoon

No change in orders. Preparing to repel borders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
We havn't lost any objectives yet, and the lives of pixels don't count.

I understand if we're lost interest, but please run the game for another turn or two.