Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
Orders

Super detailed images:

.30 Cal teams in the south looking east covering the 57mm guns with the jeep in reserve to scoot if they need to, .50 cal teams in the north looking north/east covering the 3 inch guns with the HQ support team as a cheerleader.

Mortars dispersed in the rear (not pictured) with the platoon HQ ready to drop propaganda leaflets on our troops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

It's not a Panther but that's one less 20mm that's going to be hosing down the hedgerows.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders

Sit tight for another 3 minutes

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders

This .30 cal team to pack up and quick move to indicated area in the trees, it should be able to see the foot bridge as well as the houses and trees currently being used by the Germans for overwatch. Use your discretion for optimal pathing and specific placement, deploy and face once there. Have the ammo team follow up, say to the nearby foxholes.

This .50 cal team to pack up and quick move to the indicated area near F co HQ. Should be able to see the ridge and houses, again use your judgement and deploy and face right there. Follow up with the ammo team.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders

Northern .30 scooch up quick and deploy for a better field of fire

Northern .50 fast down the hedgerow, don't redeploy. Both ammo teams can stay where they are for now.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Fray posted:

Orders are due Monday, Feb 4 at 7PM EST.

Some soldiers of 3rd Platoon report hearing engines to the north...

:gritin:

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders in case I don't get around to it later.

Quick the undeployed .50 to its previous position. Face it north as it was previously.

Face the .30 that recently moved to the east.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders

Not-pinned .50 team

Quick-quick-fast into the house as shown, 2nd story, facing north. Ammo team to execute same pattern but on the 1st floor

I'll add more to this pending figuring poo poo out

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

So we learned that the mortars could possibly direct fire on the infantry squad shooting the AT gun, and what the hell. Ace go ahead and try that, preferably with the one not assigned to a fire mission. Both 57mm guns should carry on with their previous orders, including moving the currently limbered one to its intended destination

Everything else just carry on other than the orders I've already posted

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders

Deploy the .50 in the house

I will probably think of more things

do that with the limbered gun and try and deploy it facing south-east when it gets there, the moves are fast

deploy the undeployed mortar and try and give the mortars target orders on infantry concentrations in the north if they're not assigned to a fire mission

Generation Internet fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Feb 17, 2019

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Comstar posted:

I have a infantry platoon that has deployed to assault the north side of the Abby. I hope that HMG we have can view the WIDE OPEN GROUND they need to cross.

It can!

Orders

do that

this gun is dead, but have it pop smoke anyways. Fast move the ammo team to the house as pictured

Have the currently limbered 57mm gun deploy and face down highway 2, have it's ammo team move at regular speed to rejoin it

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Orders

Shift fire as follows, both are targeting deployed German HMGs

Cease fire with the mortars, two still have about ~10 rounds each

Try and deploy the 57 but it's also likely dead as there's something tankish shooting repeatedly at it

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Ersatz Turn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXdign54ZL0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

I'm down to keep going even if I have to input every order myself because we've been inflicting a steady stream of casualties on the Germans and they still need to sit on the objectives so we'll probably kill a few more before being crushed under the weight of their armour.