Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Late arrival here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

A little surprised they were leading with their chin in the vehicles and armored car. But they have an AT gun suppressed so we should probably move it.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

No change for my AT guns.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Orders for B Company 2nd Platoon:

Hold tight. If possible don't fire until you've got a flank shot at a tank, as the element of surprise will be lost after each gun's first shot.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

My AT squad is to remain in position and shoot Jerries. Sorry I haven't been around to do more than nothing do far. :-/

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Shoot the Stug!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

2nd Platoon B Company Tank Destroyers
1) The Gun crew under fire in the west: CANCEL all actions and scarper into cover FAST - behind that low building to the south of the road behind them looks good, or if there's a swale in the ground to hide behind that's closer that works better. Ideally they'd be able to leave the gun and come back for it, but MUH IMERZION is ruined by the fact that they can't so they'll just have to keep lugging the fucker.

2) The Gun crew screened by the Abbey should stay where it is for the time being because the Germans definitely don't know it's there and I don't foresee being able to maneuver it into any better position for getting side shots on advancing IFVs.

I think my dudes are the ones surrounded by the purple circles.

See below.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Feb 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Tank Destroyers B Company 2nd Platoon

:siren:PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'M STILL ORDERING THE WRONG UNITS AROUND.:siren:

I recognize that one of my guns is currently suppressed and thus can't get orders. They're there in case my RL keeps being busy (family member just got out of hospital yesterday after emergency surgery two weekends back, safe and sound but still stressful) and I can't give orders next turn.

Orders:
A) BOTH guns are to FACE east towards the Jerrys and pop smoke along the line as indicated by GREY. Inputters have discretion to re-aim the smoke line if where I'm putting it won't be effective due to height/terrain. If my boys aren't close enough to pop smoke, they are to MOVE FAST to where they can.
B) After popping smoke, AT gun PURPLE is to MOVE FAST behind the building as indicated, and AT gun RED is to do the same to behind the building as indicated.

Contingent Orders:
A) I believe my units still have their guns and the guns are operable, so they're not to abandon them until they no longer have the crew to be operated or the gun itself has been damaged.