Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I love that everyone calls him Jimmy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Jimmy Smash

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
he looked weird in where the wild things are

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bush let al qaeda escape!!!!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

That's why you got to live, for today!

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

GolfHole posted:

bush let al qaeda escape!!!!

M A J O R DEEEGAN-AH ESSPRESSS-A-WAY

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

https://deadline.com/2024/03/the-sopranos-david-chase-terence-winter-set-untitled-horror-film-new-line-chase-to-direct-1235862423/

David Chase gonna take J.T. Dolan to acting school

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Is it about Zombie Tony

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

La Cosa Deathstra

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

always with the scenarios

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

La Cosa Nosferatu

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gabba... Ghoul?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvQEFy1ER0&t=181s

My wife fell asleep on the couch last night and i woke her up laughing at Tony telling Carmela "Cleaned me right out!"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is that the nicest tony is dressed in the entire series

edit: forgot about the jaaaaaaaaaaacketttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Another Bill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvQEFy1ER0&t=181s

My wife fell asleep on the couch last night and i woke her up laughing at Tony telling Carmela "Cleaned me right out!"

Still blows my mind how Meadow accidentally saves Tony from massive amounts of self incriminating statements on record by storming off with the lamp when he's being a massive racist prick.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
That's Mr. Ruggerio's neighborhood

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

You’re flexiiiin’

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Richie may be the low-key best villain of the show

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Proval is so fuckin good & scary in Mean Streets

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Don't give me your fuckin Manson lamps

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

FlamingLiberal posted:

Richie may be the low-key best villain of the show

I don't think it's even that low-key.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The greatest villain in Sopranos is the ever pervasive anti Italian-american prejudice that seeps through every scene. Men like Tony have had to work so hard for so long just for a slice of the pie in this supposedly free country. It's truly sad.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

Gaius Marius posted:

The greatest villain in Sopranos is the ever pervasive anti Italian-american prejudice that seeps through every scene. Men like Tony have had to work so hard for so long just for a slice of the pie in this supposedly free country. It's truly sad.

the naboli daboli

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Gaius Marius posted:

Defending the honor of Connie Francis over here.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Laterite posted:

Proval is so fuckin good & scary in Mean Streets

It’s funny how hes just a sideshow in Shawshank.

Love Proval.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

Richie Aprile was just employing methods of conflict resolution that he brought over from the old country

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I shouldn't have to explain myself! I'm from the old school.... now get into downward facing dog.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I will never forget watching the episode where Janice shoots Richie. It came out of nowhere, and everyone I knew was stunned.

“What… you gonna cry now?”

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Dawgstar posted:

Defending the honor of Connie Francis ova heah

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Richie showing up as the right hand henchman of Treat Williams in the Phantom blew my mind the other day. That movie has a great cast of character actor villains between Williams, Proval, and James Remar.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
Proval also shows up in UHF and his character is basically Richie.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Anyone who hasn't yet, watch the episode of Imperioli and Schirrippa's podcast with Proval as the guest. Unreal to see him out of character

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Tbh RE: Mean Streets, the scariest villain is Michael played by Richard Romanus aka Melfis ex.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Imperioli tells a story, I think it's about the Executive Game episode, where Proval shows up on set and he's just absolutely beaming. He explained to Imperioli that in his head he'd created an entire backstory where Richie had just had an absolutely fantastic day where everything went right, and he's in a rare place where he's just genuinely, legitimately happy when he shows up to the game... at which point he sees Davey there and now it's not just Davey the gambler going around him to get into the game, it's Davey the guy who ruined Richie's perfect day. I loved that, especially rewatching the scene and seeing how Richie's entire demeanor instantly changes when he sees Davey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7BHfJOgm80

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

MrMojok posted:

I will never forget watching the episode where Janice shoots Richie. It came out of nowhere, and everyone I knew was stunned.

“What… you gonna cry now?”

yeah i can remember expecting this to be the start of an abusive relationship and i wonder how Janice will deal with i... oh, no, she's shot him, okay she's shot him again to make sure he's definitely dead

she just instantly cuts anyone who ceases to supply what she needs out of her life, however she has to

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Kemper Boyd posted:

Proval also shows up in UHF and his character is basically Richie.

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/1246210153621229568

David Proval Number One Fan Right Here, I love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Other television shows have been trying to recreate that "Janice shoots Richie" moment for decades now.