Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

khwarezm posted:

While I like the storyline, the set up to Ralphies kid getting shot is hilariously, cartoonishly dumb even by the standards of dumb kids doing dumb things, it's more comparable to a scene in the simpsons where homer buys a gun and Bart is about to use it to shoot an apple out of Milhouse's mouth.

I was at a family party and my 8 year old cousin was off near the woods with his friend, throwing an 8 inch knife blade into the air as high as they could, trying to catch it. Kids are absolutely that stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
At the same party, little cousin's friend came over to me, smiled and said "Hi!"

And then kicked me square in the balls.

loving kids.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
I was listening to a podcast the other day and two things were pointed out that I never got until then:

Richie had previously told Chris that domestic violence was nothing worth caring about it it was in a marriage

Richie and Janice use a gun when they gently caress

so when Janice comes in with the gun, Richie is exactly stupid enough to think that Janice maybe just trying to angle being angry into a quick weird make-up gently caress

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
If we're doing remakes, I want two things:

A remake of Curb Your Enthusiasm starring James Gandolfini

A remake of The Sopranos starring Larry David

I recognize one of these may be more difficult to achieve.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
I will take either Larry playing it straight or Larry playing Larry.