Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Just finished the show for the first time. Holy poo poo.

And Jerusalem's write ups, madonn, so good. He notices so much and has such insight into the duality of these characters, the sacred and the propane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

He did similar write ups for The Wire, if you like that show.

Yeah yeah i'm working my way through that thread on my rewatch. And I've gone through his Mad Men on my last rewatch of that (that one was my favorite since Jerusalem was new to the show)

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

It's a fuckin' nickname! His family name was pancakerelli!

he's dyslexic

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
When I came into the thread one morning, there you were with your post half in the toilet, your post was permabanned. Disgusting

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

khwarezm posted:

Jeez, if they had them dare each other to fistfight a pride of lions with steaks strapped all over them it would have been more subtle.

yeah this sounds like something kids would do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I honestly thought the "joke" was that these guys are such gently caress-ups that even Ben Kingsley (who is great, don't get me wrong!) would turn down being in a film with them, when he'll be in ANYTHING.

yeah this is how i read it too. chris and carmine somehow got Ben Kingsley to say no.