Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where have allk the ipOds gonew?
Don't know
don't care
they still make them they send them from china
i hope that they upgrade this website soon
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
theyre all inside the iphone now, op. soon you’ll be inside the iphone too. soon we’ll all be inside the iphone...

:kheldragar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

OldAlias posted:

get your kid an iPhone SE

for real. hell, if i needed a phone I’d get an SE.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

2019 is the year of itunes on the desktop(?)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Ocean of Milk posted:

Other music players are available.

where do i put my wax cylinders? :confused:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

no one person should have that many Is pod. no one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

albert einstien.

• Locked thread