Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
where have allk the ipOds gonew?
Don't know
don't care
they still make them they send them from china
i hope that they upgrade this website soon
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Poll not checkbox, voted 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

why would an iPod be in my laundry?

You put it up ur butt then you pooped it out into ur pants and then you put ur pants in the laundry without taking ur poop-smeared iPod out of ur pants?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

2019 is the year of itunes on the desktop(?)

Childe abuse requests banned in YOSPOS.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

it is possible to install the music streaming service Spotify on the iPod touch.

the iPod Touch is for those who want all the modern conveniences of the apple App Store without having to make or receive those pesky phone calls, or do that whole mobile internet craze.

also it saves the parents a whopping $150 which could be invested in more useful things like booze.

Costco has a 12-, 15-, and 18-year three pack of Glenlivet for like 99 bucks. You could also add on a bottle of their Nadura with the extra 50?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

~Coxy posted:

at that point why wouldn't you use a nomad or whatever that chunky one was that had a full 3.5" hard disk in it

I thought the nomad was a 2.5” though?

• Locked thread