Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Just swinging by this thread a little early to confirm the Patriots can and should go gently caress themselves forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Low Desert Punk posted:

the pats are going to loving eviscerate the Rams in the super bowl, lol

God dammit.

qft

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Thank Christ.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Chiefs loving suck, dammit.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

I want Saints, Vikings, Lions, and Browns fans to be forced to watch this video because I'm a bad person

https://twitter.com/BFawkesESPN/status/1087129182994219009

That video is hilarious, like two people are actually excited (not enough to move, just enough to yell "Yeah!" at slightly elevated inside voices) and another three are clapping politely.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Thank God he caught that despite jumping for no reason.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my god gently caress the useless AFC for bending over in front of the goddamn Patriots AGAIN

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

here is the greatest commercial of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40YkCQcMCpQ

Holy hell

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress YOU PATRIOTS, YOU GODDAMN CHEATERS, gently caress YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

loving ridiculous

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress, it was a catch.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It’s not gonna matter guys

Oh my god are you seriously poormouthing the Patriots?

edit: Or is this a bragpost?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A LITTLE MORE TIME, CHIEFS, YOU MORONS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm happy the Pats haven't already won, although I know their deal with Satan will allow them to win, but I appreciate an overtime here. These playoffs have been super boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

anyone else read that SI article about how andy reid was an enormous, rowdy boy in school who was part of an anti-bullying gang called Big Men On Campus

No but I want to, I love it