Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Pats losing would cancel out the Saints losing, so please don't lose, Chiefs/gently caress Touchdown Tom/Bill/PARTY BOY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

big boi posted:

fighter jets

Fighter jets own, sorry.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Woooooow, that Pokemon movie looks like poo poo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

No touch.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Full disclosure, gently caress the Pats, but no touchy-touch.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

If the ball hits, you must acquit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Alright, that's a solid consolation prize.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There's a god?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

STREAKERRRRRRR?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Where's Kevin Harlan's call of the streaker?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's roughing?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The league wants Rams/Pats.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm so resigned to the Pats winning and also tired/slightly confused as a result that I keep thinking the Pats are leading right now.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

(Tomahawk chops feverishly)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

(Tomahawk chops feverishly)

What a loving blue-ball.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:lol: :flag:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fishing with the fam posted:

I've lost track of the fix? Where is it currently?

NFL realized the Lamar Hunt Trophy could be won by Lamar Hunt's team so they've backed off on the Pats Fix.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: TOUCHDOWN THE gently caress CHIEFS :siren:

Too soon? :ohdear:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Three timeouts plus the two minute warning. :shepicide:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jesus, they're just letting them walk down the field.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

romo is like a little kid here he's so excited

Romo is awesome.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I agree with Gene.

Not from any logic or reason, mind you, just gently caress The Pats.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pats accepting defeat.

Good.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS pending the flag

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:fuckoff: :ramsay:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

nwin posted:

I loving hate this game

This is gonna be Two Bad Game in the end.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Fucktomb sounds kinky.

Is it like Gronk's Party Bus?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Just put this out of its misery so I can watch Beavis and Butthead and pout.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pat jumped. Give em more yards.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

PRAISE ALLAH BONUS FOOTBAWW

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Unnamed One posted:

Game.

Good effort Chiefs.

Not that they had a choice, but Tails does indeed fail.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I started hearing Sweet Georgia Brown right there but, fortunately, it was followed by that scratching sound when a record is pulled.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is the embodiment of the slow heat death of the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

'Bama/Clemson fatigue.

Patriots fatigue.

Time for Beavis and Butthead at least.

All in with the Rams.