Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
When is Hollywood going to move on from superhero movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That was not a 1st down.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I just want Tom to throw a pick 6.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
No way!!!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
His left thumb touched

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Look at his left thumb bend a bit with the contact.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Dumbass should velcro his straps

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Cheaters proof

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Edelman got lit up

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I don't know Edelman's personal life, but he just seems like he's a chud.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I think he’s actually Jewish.

That doesn't mean he can't be a chud.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
One more pick...

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Fix in

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
What a BS call

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
These Pats just looking for flags nonstop.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
They won't overturn this.

It squirted out though.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Eh, it's a catch

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Uh, that wasn't a catch and drop

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
It was incomplete anyway

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Fix is in

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Are the Chiefs going to try to play defense or what?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Not caught

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Crescent Wrench posted:

not even remotely a catch, the call on the field is confirmed

You mean overturned

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Fix?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Jesus, what a dumb mistake

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Pat's gonna win cause that dumbass lined up wrong

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Harlock posted:

They're gonna run it right up the middle for a TD

Lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Clutch Tom throwing a pick but luckily KC employs dumbasses.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Chiefs D was softer than baby poo poo on that drive

It was soooooo bad

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

fishing with the fam posted:

That loving offsides man.

Seriously. Pats win so often because other teams are so dumb.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

You know that most of the pats and the entire state of Massachusetts are blue, right?

Brady has a MAGA hat.

Checkmate.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Why not one more shot to the end zone?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Of course the Pats would win the toss. Why wouldn't they?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Did Tom just say unfuckingbelievable?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

LiquidFriend posted:

Settling for a tie when they had time for a shot or two in the endzone, at home and with that Defense, was retarded.

Andy was dumb as gently caress.

Yes, they definitely should've taken one more shot. I knew it'd bite them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Shadow225 posted:

If the Chiefs throw and the pass is caught in bounds you just lost the game. Kicking was the right decision.

Easy, throw only to the end zone. If nothing is there, throw it away. These aren't impossible options.