Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Stand up and be counted. Lend your shame to the eternal memory of our dark lord. Brady just swore on TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals have won the AFC Championship.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I remember Kawalimus counted out Tom about a week ago

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here lies Beavis. He counted out Touchdown Tom.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
GOod news: The Alliance of American Football starts on February 9th

San Diego at San Antonio
SAT, FEB 09
7PM CST

Atlanta at Orlando
SAT, FEB 09
7PM CST

Memphis at Birmingham
SUN, FEB 10
1PM CST

Salt Lake at Arizona
SUN, FEB 10
3PM CST

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

The Bengals have won the AFC Championship.

I heard Tom Brady donated the AFC trophy and banner to the good people of Cincinnati because he is a good person who does good things for people

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wanted the Saints to win.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*phone rings*
Tom Brady: Hello.
Voice on phone: It is time for your payment.
Tom Brady: Understood.
*Tom Brady open-mouth kisses his son*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady is that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you realise in a deep way that the world and everything in it is stacked against you, and always will be. Embrace it. It burns so good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've read the book Trigger Warning.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

I've read the book Trigger Warning.
Trigger Warning was what Tom Brady had printed on his custom-made deflated balls, because he was warning the fans and most importantly the balls themselves that he was about to pull the trigger on them, and to remind them that they were rigged in his favour

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's your sophomore year of high school. Your cousin came to visit. You used to hang out a lot, you know, you've always been close. Hell, you were born 2 months apart. Your uncle and his second wife used to visit from time to time and you and her would get into all kinds of crazy trouble for a few weeks during the summer.

Then she's there. She's developed. You feel... something. Down there. You don't want to. That's the feeling you get when you watch Tom Brady complete yet another game winning drive.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sweet thursday posted:

It's your sophomore year of high school. Your cousin came to visit. You used to hang out a lot, you know, you've always been close. Hell, you were born 2 months apart. Your uncle and his second wife used to visit from time to time and you and her would get into all kinds of crazy trouble for a few weeks during the summer.

Then she's there. She's developed. You feel... something. Down there. You don't want to. That's the feeling you get when you watch Tom Brady complete yet another game winning drive.

this is an sa2k fanfic except it involved animorphs characters

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

this is an sa2k fanfic except it involved animorphs characters

God dammit man why do you keep VH1 Behind the Music'ing me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a little yeerking between cousins

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

i am literally taking a poo poo on a picture of tom brady right now

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

BUG JUG posted:

i am literally taking a poo poo on a picture of tom brady right now

I'm sure Greg Hardy sacked him once too

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

only poo poo in the toelet, or else. I'm in a vengeful mood this evening as we begin the slow transition into early morning.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/1087198392906928128

"Afterwards, Mahomes emerged pallid and sunken-faced, and his throwing arm was noticeably less muscular. Two tiny puncture marks were also visible on his neck, though these could have been from an earlier sack."

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Roasted Donut posted:

GOod news: The Alliance of American Football starts on February 9th

San Diego at San Antonio
SAT, FEB 09
7PM CST

Atlanta at Orlando
SAT, FEB 09
7PM CST

Memphis at Birmingham
SUN, FEB 10
1PM CST

Salt Lake at Arizona
SUN, FEB 10
3PM CST

Why isn't it called the American Football Association?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are a ton of big AFA organizations and they wanted to be near the top when googling three letters.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Proud of my team.

No one thought they could do it, but they did.

Time to prove the world wrong!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I was telling people after the Patriots smashed the Chargers that they would win the Super Bowl and that people should get used to the idea. So I refuse to take responsibility for this

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Proud of my team.

No one thought they could do it, but they did.

Time to prove the world wrong!

Dan Hanzus did a funny little segment in the ATN podcast about the Patriots desperately trying to spin the narrative and make themselves underdogs. It was pretty good

Nov 6, 2002

Dan Hanzus can eat my rear end.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

to catch Alien Ant Farm search runoff

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

he locked them up!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Same,. He's pretty handsome in a dumpy, slightly-overweight way

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

The Pats are going to win the Super Bowl, so if you think otherwise
- anyone who says so gets assigned a random number
- you have to live with that choice, and be wrong, forever
- the number and assigned poster will be selected by a random number website, and the person selecting it will be the mod who unfairly gassed my previous thread and thereby owes me a favour
- if your number is selected, and you are the person, then you can select what my avatar will be. But only that. HOWEVER
- you get to select the person, out of the list of people who will no doubt hereafter denigrate the Patriots good name in this thread, who makes the custom text to go along with the avatar
- I'll buy it
- When the Patriots win, the people who openly and wilfully bet against the Patriots will be out nothing except their good name and proper sense

Nov 6, 2002

sweet thursday posted:

- the number and assigned poster will be selected by a random number website, and the person selecting it will be the mod who unfairly gassed my previous thread and thereby owes me a favour
- if your number is selected, and you are the person, then you can select what my avatar will be. But only that. HOWEVER
- you get to select the person, out of the list of people who will no doubt hereafter denigrate the Patriots good name in this thread, who makes the custom text to go along with the avatar
- I'll buy it
- When the Patriots win, the people who openly and wilfully bet against the Patriots will be out nothing except their good name and proper sense

Wat

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Didn't read, but I think the boy named Suh will pull out a gun like Billy Blanks in Last Boy Scout and murder Tom Brady in Superbowl 53 and rams win 44-17

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*Clears throat*

Go pats

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Easy Diff posted:

Didn't read, but I think the boy named Suh will pull out a gun like Billy Blanks in Last Boy Scout and murder Tom Brady in Superbowl 53 and rams win 44-17

he was originally supposed to say "I'm going to Disneyland" but the studio worried they'd get sued

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

im counting out td tom in the suberpbowl

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

im counting out td tom in the suberpbowl

Goff will throw enough picks that Tom won't have to do much

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I will s-Goff at his performance

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wanted to doubt Touchdown Tom but deep in my heart of hearts I knew not to

I doubted him last week and we saw what happened

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

- I'll buy it

Even though I didn't say it before, I like games. Therefore, hear me:

TOM BRADY IS A poo poo-SUCKING LOSER WHO COULDN'T MOVE THE BALL AT A GODDAMN BOWLING ALLEY. THE ONLY PASS HE CAN ACTUALLY COMPLETE IS A PASS AT HIS SON. HE'S MORE LIKELY TO THROW HIS BACK OUT THAN TO THROW A DECENT BALL. THE ONLY "TOUCH DOWN" HE'S FAMILIAR WITH IS WHEN HE STICKS HIS HAND DOWN HIS SON'S PANTS. COUNTING HIM OUT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COUNT. THE ONLY THING HE CAN WIN IS A VISIT FROM CPS. gently caress TOM BRADY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Play posted:

Even though I didn't say it before, I like games. Therefore, hear me:

TOM BRADY IS A poo poo-SUCKING LOSER WHO COULDN'T MOVE THE BALL AT A GODDAMN BOWLING ALLEY. THE ONLY PASS HE CAN ACTUALLY COMPLETE IS A PASS AT HIS SON. HE'S MORE LIKELY TO THROW HIS BACK OUT THAN TO THROW A DECENT BALL. THE ONLY "TOUCH DOWN" HE'S FAMILIAR WITH IS WHEN HE STICKS HIS HAND DOWN HIS SON'S PANTS. COUNTING HIM OUT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COUNT. THE ONLY THING HE CAN WIN IS A VISIT FROM CPS. gently caress TOM BRADY

Hmm. Hm. Interesting if proven true