Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Welp
gently caress the Pats
gently caress the Rams?
gently caress the Refs
gently caress
View Results

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The piss tape is re--oh poo poo this isn't C-SPAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

The piss tape is re--oh poo poo this isn't C-SPAM

Fun fact, the piss tape is actually recorded over a tape of the Jets' defensive signals

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

If she won, the patriots wouldn’t be in the super bowl. Brady wouldn’t risk having to visit the White House.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
How are you idiots this easily baited lmao

I mean it’s quite literally pop dog

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Phobeste posted:

How are you idiots this easily baited lmao

I mean it’s quite literally pop dog

*rooting for the white supremacy team* i woudl have voted for obama for a third term if i could

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

im not racist, some of my best friends are dolphins fans

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

do not call my team racist i have Charts And Graphs

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The Dolphins are so bad they turned Ehud Buddhist, which is quite an accomplishment

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

was ehud famously hateful of buddhists like new england is famously hateful of non whites

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the diverse cultural wonderland of New England

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'll have you know there are both Irish and Scots-Irish people in New England!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bernie would've won the AFC Central like 10 times by now if he hadn't been stabbed in the back by Belichick.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bernie (Kosar) actually did win, many times! The last time the Browns were good.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Docjowles posted:

Bernie (Kosar) actually did win, many times! The last time the Browns were good.

That's the joke. Belichick replaced Bernie with Vinny Testeverdie

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Flikken posted:

That's the joke. Belichick replaced Bernie with Vinny Testeverdie

:negative:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
It got Bernie a ring, though

nah
Mar 16, 2009

In all seriousness, can we focus on the fact that all of Tom Brady's Super Bowl wins are the direct result of the other team loving up?

Rams: scored too quickly plus prevent rear end defense
Panthers: Kasay kicked ball out of bounds
Eagles: McNabb puking + Andy Reid clock management
Seahawks: goal line INT
Falcons: lol

Brady should be 0-8 in Super Bowls ok bye

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
These hot takes are really helping keep my heating bill down this winter

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

nah posted:

In all seriousness, can we focus on the fact that all of Tom Brady's Super Bowl wins are the direct result of the other team loving up?

Rams: scored too quickly plus prevent rear end defense
Panthers: Kasay kicked ball out of bounds
Eagles: McNabb puking + Andy Reid clock management
Seahawks: goal line INT
Falcons: lol

Brady should be 0-8 in Super Bowls ok bye

Do you get how sports work

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nah

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the kasay kick matters as much as cam not diving on the fumble right away

both games are over, it's just the moment that sticks out in most people's minds

shula wasn't going to suddenly realize how to protect cam, and john fox wasn't going to realize the folly of prevent defense when all the pats needed was a field goal.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

So what you're saying is... by Cam not jumping on the ball, he showed his teammates and fans that he wasn't willing to give what it took to win and subsequently he lost the locker room?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was repeated blows to the head that made Cam accidentally recoil in horror at the sight of the ball rather than his intended action of swiping it up from the ground and running toward the goal line while everyone else lay on the turf like little children who think falling down nearby is how you get a ball. It would have been so easy

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
real fresh content we got going on here

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Play posted:

real fresh content we got going on here

real excited for March

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Remember Billy B's letter to Trump

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/new-england-patriots/belichick-did-indeed-write-letter-trump

Also Brady being too big of a coward to say he loves Trump and instead told people to ask his wife lol

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 28, 2019

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
But that letter looks like Trump wrote it

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

nerve posted:

But that letter looks like Trump wrote it

Ya they love each other so they think alike

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Belichick just wanted to get close to a president because he misunderstood what the atomic football was.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/_john_shipley/status/1089743363170095110?s=21

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

Belichick just wanted to get close to a president because he misunderstood what the atomic football was.

"Misunderstood"

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Belichick wanted access to whatever dossier the Russians have on the NFL.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Doesn’t want to say Bountygate

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

latinotwink1997 posted:

Doesn’t want to say Bountygate

Hicks was drafted after the Bountygate suspensions came down, though, so I can't see that really being relevant.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

ulmont posted:

Hicks was drafted after the Bountygate suspensions came down, though, so I can't see that really being relevant.

I’m not a football player and I hate the Saints for Bountygate. Maybe he was a Favre fan.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

latinotwink1997 posted:

I’m not a football player and I hate the Saints for Bountygate. Maybe he was a Favre fan.

The Saints drafted Hicks, he played for a few seasons, and the Saints traded Hicks away to the Patriots for Michael Hoomanawanui. Hicks doesn't need Bountygate to not like the Saints.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So Josh Gordon got popped for a diluted sample and the Patriots did a cool thing.

https://nesn.com/2019/01/josh-gordon-update-how-patriots-nfl-are-working-with-suspended-receiver/

quote:

While the New England Patriots are getting set to take on the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII, wide receiver Josh Gordon is staying out of the spotlight while he serves an indefinite suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement into the NFL.

A source close to Gordon told NESN.com the suspension was triggered by diluted drug test samples.

Gordon currently is receiving treatment at an inpatient facility in Gainesville, Fla., the source said. Gordon was spotted at a Gainesville-area gym earlier this month because he has been granted freedom to work out based on time spent in the facility.

The Patriots are paying for Gordon’s treatment, the source. The Patriots declined to comment on the situation.

The team, the NFL and the NFL Players Association are working with Gordon to treat his drug addiction. The goal is for the receiver to function in life and football.

Gordon has been posting to social media on Instagram. He recently posted a video of his son, but NESN.com was told that was sent by the boy’s mother.

Gordon caught 40 passes for 720 yards with three touchdowns in 11 games with the Patriots this season. He also caught one 17-yard touchdown with the Cleveland Browns before he was traded to the Patriots.

Gordon has been suspended multiple times by the NFL for violating its substance-abuse policy. He was reinstated last season for five games and played for the first time since 2014.

The wide receiver has caught 220 passes for 3,826 yards with 19 touchdowns since he was selected in the second round of the 2012 supplement draft. His best season came in 2013 when he caught 87 passes for 1,646 yards with nine touchdowns in 14 games.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I feel like he needs to find some treatment facility secluded in the remote Swiss Alps just so he can get completely away from football for a while.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I feel like he needs to find some treatment facility secluded in the remote Swiss Alps just so he can get completely away from football for a while.

No treatment facility is going to do poo poo until hes actually done with doing poo poo and has solved his issues. It may never happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So Josh Gordon got popped for a diluted sample and the Patriots did a cool thing.

https://nesn.com/2019/01/josh-gordon-update-how-patriots-nfl-are-working-with-suspended-receiver/

"diluted" in this case means he drank a bunch of water beforehand, right? which, not trying to rules-gerrymander Gordon's sobriety or lack thereof, but isn't that kinda what you have to do if someone demands you piss in front of them within two hours

also, doesn't he get a ring if the Pats win? that seems like something to be happy about