Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859562&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The San Grandputas Homie Drop: 100 Homies rollout of a flying champaign colored Escalade in search for Ak47s and Purple Drank to temporarily heal their wounds. Stop by Chicken n Thangs and other funny ethnic sounding stuff written by white dweebs and laugh with your entire mouth showing your braces/rubber bands. The catch? Only 1 homie can become the True Gorilla Pimp Royale Champion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The San Grandputas Homie Drop: 100 Homies rollout of a flying champaign colored Escalade in search for Ak47s and Purple Drank to temporarily heal their wounds. Stop by Chicken n Thangs and other funny ethnic sounding stuff written by white dweebs and laugh with your entire mouth showing your braces/rubber bands. The catch? Only 1 homie can become the True Gorilla Pimp Royale Champion.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll have two numba nines. A numba nine large. A numba six, extra dip. A numba seven. Two numba forty-fives, one with cheese. And a large soda.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Ideal Homies Store

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

I'll have two numba nines. A numba nine large. A numba six, extra dip. A numba seven. Two numba forty-fives, one with cheese. And a large soda.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

When I goldmined this I wasn't sure if anyone would notice lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's synthy's proudest moment.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's synthy's proudest moment.

Actually, my proudest moment is creating the Dorito Pope meme like 10 years ago that Geopfgh still has to deal with to this day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Actually, my proudest moment is creating the Dorito Pope meme like 10 years ago that Geopfgh still has to deal with to this day.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks for ruining the fun everyone was having you tone deaf retard. gently caress off.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guess we'll have to wait till next june

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's January 22nd. You know what that means.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's January 22nd. You know what that means.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Thanks for ruining the fun everyone was having you tone deaf retard. gently caress off.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008