Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Does kingdom hearts acknowledge that the hirned king from black caudron is the MOST evil and powerful villain in the Disney animated catalogue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Does kingdom hearts acknowledge that the hirned king from black caudron is the MOST evil and powerful villain in the Disney animated catalogue

No.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Guh

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I just rewatched Tangled a few days ago its rly cute

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Skylark posted:

It and Moana are really good but I'm not a Frozen fan.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Skylark posted:

It’s better than Moana imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have seen Tangled and it’s good. I think the last Disney movies I saw were uhhhhh Zootopia and Big Hero 6

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some Best Buys are doing a 9PM release tonight so I’m gonna see if mine is 🤞

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

See the light should have been the smash hit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

UPDATE: I just picked it up from BB

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im sick of Disney bullshit and im glad demonius x articulated the same sentiment his recent Confused...? Video

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Omg it's time . This is like a new metal gear to me basically

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Anyone able to tell if the character narrating the 2 hour recap video is Chip or is it Dale?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I need to play the 1.5 and 2.5 final mixes before I get it. And 2.8 I guess? I hope it's good though

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

goferchan posted:

Anyone able to tell if the character narrating the 2 hour recap video is Chip or is it Dale?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Omg it's time . This is like a new metal gear to me basically

Enjoy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

I need to play the 1.5 and 2.5 final mixes before I get it. And 2.8 I guess? I hope it's good though

yeah, my wife and i played through 1.5 and then started 2.5. i was extremely confused by the beginning of the second one and i don't really like the controls for the series so we stopped.

i'm happy the third one is out for people who like it though.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lmao sad

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

PC Gaming FTW

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*looting the link corpse Easter egg in 2011s skyrim*

Loving this early access Breath of the Wild port. WASD forever.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*as Partharnax yells "Krosis!" into my epic PC speakers, only two of five of which work* Glad I can hear accomplished voice actor, Charles Martinet, talk in a grown up voice for adults, instead of hearing him in the greatest 3d platformer of 2018, like a baby.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol the in-game commercial for alternate universe nomura-produced FFVSXIII is a good gag

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Hercules world was ok but Toy Story world kicks rear end. This game is incredibly detailed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Hercules world was ok but Toy Story world kicks rear end. This game is incredibly detailed

The worlds are enormous and they definitely reward exploration

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Is nobody else playing this or are they just not posting about it lol. I'm almost done with Tangled and Toy Story world's (going back and forth between savepoints bcz i'm a freak) and while the combat will always feel kind of slow and floaty and weird to me in Kingdom Hearts games it's still very fun and exploring the levels are great. I spent ages just climbing around the giant toy store looking at all the boxes for stuff

Omnipotent Fist
Aug 18, 2018

goferchan posted:

Is nobody else playing this or are they just not posting about it lol. I'm almost done with Tangled and Toy Story world's (going back and forth between savepoints bcz i'm a freak) and while the combat will always feel kind of slow and floaty and weird to me in Kingdom Hearts games it's still very fun and exploring the levels are great. I spent ages just climbing around the giant toy store looking at all the boxes for stuff

I'm taking a break after finally getting through the tedious Chicken Little world and arriving at the Home on the Range world. Also that Bambi Hunter summon is OP.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I'm playing it and it's a lot of fun. Just beat the Toy Story world last night

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I was on the fence about this game but after seeing tim rogers play it I really need it lol, I'll be picking it up soon hopefully

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm not playing it. :unsmigghh:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm kind of going back and forth on how much I like it lol. In traditional Kingdom Hearts style the quality of the worlds vary a lot; some are really dense and tightly designed but others feel really empty and if you're not into the theme they're kind of a drag. Also the worlds in this game are huge compared to the previous ones, and that's a plus in the good worlds (the level of detail in Toy Story is insane) but in the less interesting ones it just drives home the tedium. On the plus side though even the boring areas are very very pretty to look at; it's a beautiful game and you can tell they went out of their way to include a lot of little vistas and viewpoints that highlight the scenery .

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm going to wait for kingdom hearts 4, when an elderly haley joel osment has to fight through time against all of the marvel superheros, kermit the frog, and bart simpson.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

i'm going to wait for kingdom hearts 4, when an elderly haley joel osment has to fight through time against all of the marvel superheros, kermit the frog, and bart simpson.

It will have star wars guys as well

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Actually it will be set in the world of an alternate reality Nomura-directed FFX13 Versus and also The World Ends With You shibuya if the "secret movie" is to be believed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Actually it will be set in the world of an alternate reality Nomura-directed FFX13 Versus and also The World Ends With You shibuya if the "secret movie" is to be believed

this would be the most badass thing ever and the two posters above you should be shot

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

this would be the most badass thing ever and the two posters above you should be shot
That's a pretty hosed up thing to say but luckily they don't allow guns in weirdo Japan so you'll never be an actual threat.

Omnipotent Fist
Aug 18, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

oh man that would almost rival that time in KH2 where Lighting McQueen went on a 9 minute long monologue and at the end said "Jesus wept on the cross, Sora. Are you prepared to suffer for your friends as he did?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Omnipotent Fist posted:

oh man that would almost rival that time in KH2 where Lighting McQueen went on a 9 minute long monologue and at the end said "Jesus wept on the cross, Sora. Are you prepared to suffer for your friends as he did?"

Yeah I saw that too lol

https://twitter.com/a_nice_frog/status/1090699913774723072?s=21