Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Why does Michael Keaton sound weird?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
REG was robbed.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Come onnnn Spider-Verse

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

YESSSSSSSSS

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

this should have won best picture

Honestly, it should have. Remove the Animated Feature ghetto you cowards!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

oh god, Spike Lee

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

surf rock posted:

I don't know who they are but they're terrific.

Did the dude voice the pig in Spiderman?

Yeah, he was Spider-Ham.

But seriously, that cut to Spike Lee was hilarious.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Escobarbarian posted:

Check out Mulaney’s special “Kid Gorgeous at Radio City” on Netflix.

Also New in Town. They're both great.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Oh they're totally loving.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

"HI, my name is Krysten Ritter and if anybody has any job openings...."

:smith:

Aww :smith:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Anonymous John posted:

Hahaha you could quickly see Glenn Close's face looking sour as gently caress before the camera cut away.

Melissa McCarthy too.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Well, that’s over. Goodnight everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I saw Sorry to Bother You in the opening medley of films, so they were definitely aware of it. It’s a crying shame it didn’t even get a single nomination though.