Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Made it on the Gencon Express from Baltimore. There's like one sap continuing on to Chicago. Haven't been since 2015, pretty pumped.

Might got see if Flying Circus is at Games on Demand this afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

I'm in a rum-spiked coffee power grid game right now, so....close?

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Has anybody else tried the Games on Demand github thing? Because it doesn't appear to do anything on mobile.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

I've had friends talking up Pax Pamir, and I saw the Dune reprint is out. Anybody get a chance to demo either?

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Haystack posted:

I mean, you also charged people like four bucks a seat to see James D'amato in a doublet, I feel like you may need to stop writing down your business plans in a Madlibs book.

Got my money's worth!

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Did some good morning Double Exposure. Dune wasn't demoing, bought it anyway. Got a chance to demo Megacities, which works better than I expected and is amusing as heck. Off to the airport. Peace out, nerds!

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Highlight was probably actually finishing a game of Twilight Imperium.

Dinner at Tavern on South was nice. 15% discount for congoers, and it was just far enough off the beaten path it wasn't packed.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Thursday seems like clutch vendor day, when it's still quiet. When I went in 2014, it seemed nearly deserted for a couple hours after opening Thursday. I got to demo Murano with the designer. I do feel like the Mayfair area was a calming influence.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Bottom Liner posted:

Thursday rush is insane and has been since 2015 at least. And mayfair no longer exists lol :(

Things have changed. I'm an old. Better than the alternative! :-P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Admittedly hadn't been since 15, but between then and now, felt like there were more booths that broke up the aisles.