Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Play TD once with a group you know, then decide. It can run the gamut from a ton of fun to being completely awful, and the folks you're playing with make the difference. Don't buy tokens outside of the run unless you really enjoy it, and pay attention to the colors of the tokens you get during it - blue, purple, orange, and green colored stuff can mean you've paid off part of your trip.

Also, i saw someone talking dark age earlier - if you bring an army i could throw down with k3 or forsaken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I hope everyone got the events they were gunning for!

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
Yeah, the sealed runs are usually the new player runs, or the remix of last year. Unfortunately, there are some folks who want those sweet sweet tokens far too badly, and buy out those runs as well.
Same concept with the legendary Charm of Avarice - the official ones now have RFIDs in them because people wanted them too much and folks were making and selling copies for an uncomfortable sum.

People obsessed with games can be problematic, even for the game itself.

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
If two higher level folks are fighting over a class, it is a to-do alright. Ego fights are rough.

Really depends on your group though! Friends in your group are a priority, then various forum folks, then randoms. The more people you know the more consistently fun it is.