Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Is this where I complain about perennially having a 6pm or later housing lottery time? I wanna see someone's supervisor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Ilor posted:

What the gently caress? Have they never looked at a goddamn map? That skinny poo poo that sticks out around Green Bay ain't no thumb, and anyone who says or implies otherwise can fight me.

For real, if that's an actual thing then we'll have to go to war with another state. Again.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Avenging Dentist posted:

Wow. I did True Dungeon exactly once and, while I enjoyed it, I feel that was enough for a lifetime.

:same:

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I'd also maybe add another caveat to True Dungeon; do it on Thursday or Friday, if you can. We did a run on late Saturday afternoon and half of the room GMs had already lost their voice.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Glagha posted:

Any advice for someone who is often solo looking to do "hey whatcha playing? Cool deal me in" type stuff? Anyone doing meetups?

Like others have said, groupme is the answer to your problem. My boardgaming buddy and I hung out in the JW ballroom last year and had a blast trying out new games, watching games get played and chatting about games all night long, it's great.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
All I remember of PAXUP is Unearth, Covert, and Amish donuts.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I'm upset that Beastfucker will be this years legacy.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

thicc_waluigi posted:

Just played an awesome game of The Watch with some goons and one of the codesigners... Shout out to whoever you are, goons.

Just played this game and had a blast, expect it to be HBOs next hit medieval fantasy drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
We ran into a situation in the 200-300 block where two different dice companies had been placed across from each other. What sadist does that?