Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

This might be my last GenCon for a while, gonna make it count!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

DJFOOBOO NO WHY I thought you were local?!

If all goes according to plan: I am going back to active duty military and moving to Florida for a couple years (to please my wife) then to Eurasia for 9+ years (to please me). I can't see using precious leave to go to Gencon every year, but will probably do it a few times.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Lol, the Columbia Club as a GenCon hotel is hilarious. That place is stuffy as gently caress.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Too bad cell cameras weren't around then.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Don't forget we have potholes to visit!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/12/us/potholes-snow-weather.html

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Indiana's early settlers were mainly from the South for whatever reason. We have a lot of the baggage still left.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

That mall is trashtastic. I remember when it was new and shiny and awesome :(

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Yeah, no more good Dawgs in the city :(. gently caress this Earth.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Yoda posted:

I will be going to GenCon for the first time this year since I recently moved to Indianapolis.

Do all the days you are able if you can. Local squad rep

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Ticketed events are overrated. Imagine your dissapointment if you are paying to play with some asshat stranger. Instead play pickup games with your friends or goons!

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Mayday Games

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Kuma's is literally GoonBurger. You have to.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Hey Backno! Can you pick me up a GenCon exclusive mini if I pay you? I'm stuck doing military stuff this year instead.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Good luck pitching at GenCon, if it doesn't go well remember that GenCon isn't a great pitching con.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

So many closed roads 😭

https://www.theindychannel.com/traffic/traffic-news/officials-provide-alternate-routes-to-and-from-indianapolis-airport-ahead-of-gen-con

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Admiral Joeslop posted:

We're Doomed is legit and made me break my rule of only RPGs this year.

My group bounced hard on this one. Dissapointing because the production was beautiful. A little too wacky take-that for our tastes.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

So salty I had to protect America during GenCon weekend :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Malort! Product of a gypsy curse.