Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

So, new development, I've officially got an exhibitor badge this year! Being married to the person who manages conventions for Chaosium has its perks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I'd love to get another crack at playing Legacy: Life Among the Ruins. I had tickets to a game last year, but something came up and I missed it.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

So, are there any panels or the like that you all are pumped about?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Number one on my list, every year; Campaign Podcast Live and System Mastery Live.

And also any secondary panels run by those groups.

I'm deeply loving annoyed that Ken and Robin Talk about Stuff conflicts with System Mastery.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Join the groupme and you'll get exactly that.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Wow, I got 94 in line and pretty much every event I was most interested in. Six games and the System Mastery panel! I may need to pare down a bit.

A friend of mine didn't even see his line number, just immediately checked out.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

This city loves loving up

To be fair, they scheduled it in may. It just... didn't stop raining until like 10 days ago.

The detour into downtown from the airport is pretty direct as such things go, but Washington St is probably going to be miserable during rush hour.

Edit: For reference, the closure is going to be the blue line

Haystack fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Jul 10, 2019

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Deviant posted:

so, since someone asked, let me remind you all the deets on

:siren: shots motherfucking wednesday :siren:

Wed July 31, we're all gonna go down to the Rathskeller in Indianapolis and drink our faces off. They have an outdoor garden that can accomodate a failure of goons, the beers are huge and the food is good.

https://www.rathskeller.com/

This is not a walkable distance. Share an Uber or something, I'm not your mother.
(1.2 miles per google. Might be walkable if you're the type that does those things.)

Time: July 31st, 6pm - whenever they boot us out or we get bored

Be there and be square!

Hey, looks like I might actually be able to go to this! I managed to convince my wife and friend to get dinner at the Rath.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Necronomicon posted:

Somewhat on-topic: what kind of things do you most often wish you had packed once you arrive? Like, "oh poo poo, I can't believe I forgot xxx". And don't say "your badge"

Phone charger, phone power bank, and goldbond. The latter because jeans loving chafe if you're walking several miles in Indiana humidity.

Robot Sidekick posted:

I am breaking my lurk mode just to say, I have been trying to make the meet up for years. It didn't take much convincing.

The best victories are the easy ones.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I mean, you also charged people like four bucks a seat to see James D'amato in a doublet, I feel like you may need to stop writing down your business plans in a Madlibs book.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

You can do it, but it's pretty deeply buried and I don't know when the cutoff is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Hotel registration is this weekend, if you all weren't already aware.