Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum

Depression Cookies:

1 - Spoon, preferably large
1 - Container of pre-mixed chocolate chip cookie dough, preferably Papa Murphy's
1 - GODDAMN DAY WITHOUT YOU TELLING ME COOKIE DOUGH ISN'T A MEAL, YOU PAY TO BE MY ROOMMATE DAVE, NOT TO JUDGE MY NUTRITIONAL CHOICES

-Preheat oven to loving nothing, then eat the entire container of cookie dough in one sitting, in an industrious and unwavering fashion
-watch Twin Peaks for the umpteenth time, preferably while also passive-aggressively guilting Dave into watching it with you
-BECAUSE I'M GOING THROUGH SOME poo poo, AND A GOOD FRIEND WOULD BE SUPPORTIVE AND LET ME JUST BASK IN AGENT COOPER'S WHOLESOME WEIRDNESS FOR EIGHT HOURS STRAIGHT, DAVE
-IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED TO BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW
-COULD YOU GRAB ME A MOUNTAIN DEW, I'M LIKE SUPER COMFORTABLE AND THE CAT IS SLEEPING ON MY LEGS, JUST LET ME HAVE THIS DAVE

MockingQuantum fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jan 29, 2019

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum

hamjobs posted:

i'm watching twin peaks and eating chocolate chip cookie dough for dinner, are you LITERALLY MY DAD?

I'm gonna blame spooky David Lynch magic for this one

though something tells me Twin Peaks + CCCD (aka chocolate chip cookie dough) just fits well into the general byob ouvre. like I'm pretty sure if byob had a collective patronus it'd be Dale Cooper talking about pies

thank you luvcow for the sig