Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mashed Potatoes And Cereal And Ice Cream And Chips And Frozen Pizza And Fried Chicken And Phad Kee Mao and General Tso's and Tacos and Burritos and Tacos and Silence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the entire $1/$2/$3 menu, twice over, at McDonald's, then unceremoniously vomited into your cheap hotel room toilet, after having an affair with a married man who actually doesn't give a gently caress about you.

repeat, several times over the next fifteen years of your life.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

depression cheesecake:

a brick of cream cheese with a handful of powdered sugar on it, and an entire box of Ritz crackers. these are the only foods left in your house after your wife left you.

tomato soup for the extremely anxious:

lean into your agoraphobia and microwave in a bowl one can of crushed tomatoes, a dash of milk, a teaspoon of honey, and a pinch of each of dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. do not stir. repeat until you actually run out of canned items and have to leave the house.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the creme filling from Oreos, licked from the chocolate wafers, then the wafers redeposited into the Oreo tray. cheering is too effortful when you can't even get off the couch to shower.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Taco Bueno hot sauce cups, leftover from the last time you were able to leave the house, poured over very stale off-brand Tostitos and "Mexican-style" "processed shredded 'cheese' 'food'" product, then microwaved for two minutes, forgotten for an hour, and finally pried loose with one chopstick and shoved into your unscoured maw.

Get on my depression cooking level.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jedrick posted:

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips from the bag that you were totally going to use to bake into weed cookies for your friends and coworkers

eat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Step 1: Read recipe for Beef bourguignon
Step 2: Microwave a potato
Step 3: Forget the potato
Step 4: Eat cold potato after watching a documentary about trash in the Pacific

Why are you watching me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Entire package of JoJos washed down with the fluids of your flooded sinus cavities and tear ducts because your aren't sure why you're crying but you can't stop and I mean what else is there to eat on the floor of trader Joe's in the middle of a psychotic break in your depression

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Well that post hour a little too real so

Jello powder from the box washed down with a glass of water

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

uh do you then have to stand in the fridge so the jello sets?

also stay safe hamjobs

No but you do have to sing the jigglers song

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MockingQuantum posted:

Depression Cookies:

1 - Spoon, preferably large
1 - Container of pre-mixed chocolate chip cookie dough, preferably Papa Murphy's
1 - GODDAMN DAY WITHOUT YOU TELLING ME COOKIE DOUGH ISN'T A MEAL, YOU PAY TO BE MY ROOMMATE DAVE, NOT TO JUDGE MY NUTRITIONAL CHOICES

-Preheat oven to loving nothing, then eat the entire container of cookie dough in one sitting, in an industrious and unwavering fashion
-watch Twin Peaks for the umpteenth time, preferably while also passive-aggressively guilting Dave into watching it with you
-BECAUSE I'M GOING THROUGH SOME poo poo, AND A GOOD FRIEND WOULD BE SUPPORTIVE AND LET ME JUST BASK IN AGENT COOPER'S WHOLESOME WEIRDNESS FOR EIGHT HOURS STRAIGHT, DAVE
-IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED TO BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW
-COULD YOU GRAB ME A MOUNTAIN DEW, I'M LIKE SUPER COMFORTABLE AND THE CAT IS SLEEPING ON MY LEGS, JUST LET ME HAVE THIS DAVE

i'm watching twin peaks and eating chocolate chip cookie dough for dinner, are you LITERALLY MY DAD?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MockingQuantum posted:

I'm gonna blame spooky David Lynch magic for this one

though something tells me Twin Peaks + CCCD (aka chocolate chip cookie dough) just fits well into the general byob ouvre. like I'm pretty sure if byob had a collective patronus it'd be Dale Cooper talking about pies

and drat fine cups of coffee

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

concord grape juice
saltine crackers

i call it the last supper but really it's literally what i could squirrel upstairs and i'm pretty sure this juice is fermenting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is going to help my all-peels diet