Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Step 1: Read recipe for Beef bourguignon
Step 2: Microwave a potato
Step 3: Forget the potato
Step 4: Eat cold potato after watching a documentary about trash in the Pacific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Forgotten microwaved water you drink because you are thirsty

vanisher

MockingQuantum posted:

Depression Cookies:

1 - Spoon, preferably large
1 - Container of pre-mixed chocolate chip cookie dough, preferably Papa Murphy's
1 - GODDAMN DAY WITHOUT YOU TELLING ME COOKIE DOUGH ISN'T A MEAL, YOU PAY TO BE MY ROOMMATE DAVE, NOT TO JUDGE MY NUTRITIONAL CHOICES

-Preheat oven to loving nothing, then eat the entire container of cookie dough in one sitting, in an industrious and unwavering fashion
-watch Twin Peaks for the umpteenth time, preferably while also passive-aggressively guilting Dave into watching it with you
-BECAUSE I'M GOING THROUGH SOME poo poo, AND A GOOD FRIEND WOULD BE SUPPORTIVE AND LET ME JUST BASK IN AGENT COOPER'S WHOLESOME WEIRDNESS FOR EIGHT HOURS STRAIGHT, DAVE
-IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED TO BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW
-COULD YOU GRAB ME A MOUNTAIN DEW, I'M LIKE SUPER COMFORTABLE AND THE CAT IS SLEEPING ON MY LEGS, JUST LET ME HAVE THIS DAVE

vanisher

Status update: Sharpening my kiwi knife, listening to sad country music

vanisher

Eating a banana with a fork and knife. Trying to peel the thing with your fork and knife without touching it.

vanisher

"How sad are you?"

Heh.

(I pull out a small leather roll and carefully unsnap the pearl clasp, opening it to reveal an array of strange knives and spoons, presumably for eating fruit)

vanisher

A friend passes, I somberly stand in line at Williams Sonoma clutching a Wusthof Garnishing Kit to give to the widow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher