Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

a good thing, because mangosteen's pedantry has angered the dragon! "actually it's about ethics in games journalism!" it roared, sending jack flying with a flail of its mighty tail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
suddenly a familiar figure bursts into the chamber...

it's larry the cucumber from the hated rival adventuring party...

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

suddenly a familiar figure bursts into the chamber...

it's larry the cucumber from the hated rival adventuring party...

:cripes: not again

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*flips through 1st level druid spells nervously*

"uhhhh......."

"I cast... Extract Drug!"

Manifisto

Abugadu posted:

*flips through 1st level druid spells nervously*

"uhhhh......."

"I cast... Extract Drug!"

maybe we can extract some cucumberine from larry so he could actually be good for something

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

maybe we can extract some cucumberine from larry so he could actually be good for something

we tried manifisto but byob doesn't want to support this thread. r.i.p. fruit adventuring party.

:(:hf::(

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

we tried manifisto but byob doesn't want to support this thread. r.i.p. fruit adventuring party.

:(:hf::(

manifisto and luvcow battle byob apathy, self-conscious reluctance to post, and being really high probably!

it isn't very effective, so they decide to get high themselves!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

manifisto and luvcow battle byob apathy, self-conscious reluctance to post, and being really high probably!

it isn't very effective, so they decide to get high themselves!

lmao

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

"Knock Knock Mr. Illithid!" Express bellows at the top of his lungs.

A few moments pass "wait... is that the Mindflayer Sword of Armageddon in one of his mouth tentacles?" He questions.

Could be another sword, kind of hard to tell from here.

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

"Knock Knock Mr. Illithid!" Express bellows at the top of his lungs.

A few moments pass "wait... is that the Mindflayer Sword of Armageddon in one of his mouth tentacles?" He questions.

Could be another sword, kind of hard to tell from here.

*splurble* gently caress yeah, let' sget the swerd!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am officially retiring from byob to pursue a career making motivational posters for dogs, these are the lessons I've learned here. i'll be back in a year or two to report what I've learned

pixaal

Sword, I don't have a copy without the rock, so that's coming with us if we get it

It's hide appears to be too thick for my Axe! Does anyone know the spell Cock Lightning?

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

it may be time for that mightiest of weapons . . .

the fabled chillaxe!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*flips through Songs of Strength book*

*clears throat*

“Myyyyyyyyy..... milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, they’re like, it’s better than yours, drat right, it’s better than yours, I could teach you but I’d have to charge”

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Manifisto posted:

it may be time for that mightiest of weapons . . .

the fabled chillaxe!

*fingertips pressed together over my mouth, a furrow in my brow*

go on...

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Manifisto

Dick Bastardly posted:

*fingertips pressed together over my mouth, a furrow in my brow*

go on...

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

:gb2byob: :chillout:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal

This Kraken, or is it a Hydra kind of hard to tell from up here. Either way I think we're making progress with the mighty cock lightning and chill axe.

sig by owlhawk911

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:suspense:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

mangosteen administers a wet willy! we've got it on the ropes!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

mangosteen administers a wet willy! we've got it on the ropes!

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher

Entire thread posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Abugadu

Manifisto posted:

Will do!

*sneaks up behind Larry*

"Oh boy. Uhh... guys I... I accidentally read the next one down, Extract Water. Uh. Oh man."

pixaal

Has anyone seen kumquat wizard? I think he might be able to finish the beast off by adding another type of elemental damage.

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

Has anyone seen kumquat wizard? I think he might be able to finish the beast off by adding another type of elemental damage.

:cripes:

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Criminy Kumquat Wizard don't you have anything better to do like maybe help me out; I know I'm the best at best arguer and very good and fine but you're just not doing your part

sorry I'm late, I got drugs

xcheopis

Manifisto

Abugadu posted:

Will do!

*sneaks up behind Larry*

"Oh boy. Uhh... guys I... I accidentally read the next one down, Extract Water. Uh. Oh man."

oh no, what a terrible situation for larry! I guess you could say he's . . . in a jam!

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

lmao

Manifisto

as our bold adventurers are busy battling the mighty dragon and kraken, kumquat wizard (newly returned from the strip club) yells "look! it is the creatures' evil master, come to gloat! let us turn our efforts to defeating this terrible fiend, who has abducted the innocent child! if he falls, his minions will fall with him!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

as our bold adventurers are busy battling the mighty dragon and kraken, kumquat wizard (newly returned from the strip club) yells "look! it is the creatures' evil master, come to gloat! let us turn our efforts to defeating this terrible fiend, who has abducted the innocent child! if he falls, his minions will fall with him!"

:ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

Mangosteen uses LENGTHY CONVERSATION ABOUT POLITICS ENDING IN YELLING

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

powerful

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

unfortunately, byob's delicate sensibilities cannot handle the radical content that mangosteen unloads upon the hapless watermelon-mancer! about nations made superlative once more, or not, as the case may be; about head coverings with particular colors and messages; about the meaning of a certain poem by robert frost; about the relative merits of various factions owning the means of production; and (once again for good measure) the relationship between feminism and video games.

but mangosteen has miscalculated, for the watermelon-mancer has no ears! it is the ultimate troll!!!

WHAT WILL OUR ADVENTURERS DO??? (stay tuned!)

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

unfortunately, byob's delicate sensibilities cannot handle the radical content that mangosteen unloads upon the hapless watermelon-mancer! about nations made superlative once more, or not, as the case may be; about head coverings with particular colors and messages; about the meaning of a certain poem by robert frost; about the relative merits of various factions owning the means of production; and (once again for good measure) the relationship between feminism and video games.

but mangosteen has miscalculated, for the watermelon-mancer has no ears! it is the ultimate troll!!!

WHAT WILL OUR ADVENTURERS DO??? (stay tuned!)