Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

R-truth is awesome!

Booker has lost it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmaaaaao i dont know if wwe handing out REZAR signs is funnier than someone making a REZAR sign at home and bringing it to the royal rumble for some reason.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Anyone have video of Truth rapping Swagger to the ring from last night?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Go Team 5! Let's give money to charity!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Smo Joe's eyes say Twitch Streamer to me.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Goddamn Samoa Joe owns

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Friends, I just received a fresh hot scoop! None of your numbers are going to be victorious because this year's winners will both belong to Team #21, the Cackling Geese.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Let's go Emma's giant rat let's go team 2!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Remember last year when the fans would make the buzzer noise and WWE got mad at it?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn Samoa Joe owns

Samoa Jowns!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
brauns emotions

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
What a twist! Team #3 The Ridley's Stick Insects have joined The nWo WOLFPAC!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
If Finn were through some force of miracle win the Universal belt, I'd need a new pair of pants for how happy I'd be

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jiro posted:

Anyone have video of Truth rapping Swagger to the ring from last night?

https://old.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/ak8di7/jake_hager_jack_swagger_entrance_with_rtruth_in/

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rarity posted:

Friends, I just received a fresh hot scoop! None of your numbers are going to be victorious because this year's winners will both belong to Team #21, the Cackling Geese.

21 will be worn out by the time that team namtab and 22 come out

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BGrifter posted:

What a twist! Team #3 The Ridley's Stick Insects have joined The nWo WOLFPAC!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

This means nothing because Team #21 looks like money, Team#21 smells like money, Team #21 is money! Show 'em the glutes, Shinjobi! Show 'em the glutes!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
im here to support team 2, of which only cavauro matters, because i dont recognize the other names. nameless team memembers, today is your day to prove yourselves and show that you can post with the higher echelons

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I'm incredibly upset that Baron Corbin didn't listen to my very legal and very cool request and place me on multi-time winner SalTheBard's team, but I am still here to support my team of Mayflies at 23. GOOOOO ROBUST BURROWERS.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Heading over to the stadium. Dont worry folks, I remember my promise, a burger will be eaten ere the sun rises.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Namtab posted:

21 will be worn out by the time that team namtab and 22 come out

You shouldn't doubt your #1 scoopsgal!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Sanguinia posted:

Heading over to the stadium. Dont worry folks, I remember my promise, a burger will be eaten ere the sun rises.

please dont pretend the rumble burg is a punishment

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I'm incredibly upset that Baron Corbin didn't listen to my very legal and very cool request and place me on multi-time winner SalTheBard's team, but I am still here to support my team of Mayflies at 23. GOOOOO ROBUST BURROWERS.

i'm sorry but the teams have to be random, i'm so sorry

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rarity posted:

You shouldn't doubt your #1 scoopsgal!

The best thing you could do is betray your team for the glory of team 22

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

21 Hoot Salute posted:

muahahaha I'm going to win with Sal's luck and experience!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
lol at how they scaled finn down for this

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Finn Balor is smaller than Brock? Whaaa?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i dont care if #2 wins b/c we've already won in that 1) we have the best team name because 2) whoever chose the aurochs didnt fight to name themeslves The Besaid Aurochs

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Shima Honnou posted:

lol at how they scaled finn down for this

yeah, it's so sad and scary :ohdear:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Namtab posted:

The best thing you could do is betray your team for the glory of team 22

I would love to be on the same team as my good friend namtab which is why you should take the smart choice and hop over to Team #21

Shankel Magnus
Jul 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
You know how Rifftrax provides their own content for other people's movies. Could someone convince Jim Ross to do a Rifftrax commentary for WWE PPVs? Instead of the normal commentary, I desperately want to hear:

"BAH GAWD, BECKY LYNCH! BECKY LYNCH! the IRISH RATTLESNAKE! has broken her in HALF!"

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I get that they're trying to set Finn up as the scrappy underdog, but they're pushing this like it's loving Gillberg vs Brock. If Finn goes over how can anyone view it as anything but a fluke?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Much obliged. Goddamn Finn only weights 8lbs less than me??? I really need to modify my gym routine.

I say that as I am currently making box Beef Stroganoff, Velveeta kind with that awesome cheese pouch thing.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rarity posted:

I would love to be on the same team as my good friend namtab which is why you should take the smart choice and hop over to Team #21

I cannot betray all the people in my team, I have to be an inspiration

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
dont loving sully the sanctity of the rumble team game thing by asking to change teams. just like the Really Rumble, you got your number out of a tumbler. Accept your fate even if you are with a bunch of goobers. maybe the goobers will have a cool spot and youll be happy youre on their team, or maybe they just wont post At All, for some reason

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*namtab stands over the broken bodies of his team 22 teammates, grabs Rarity's arm and rips off her armband only to put it on himself while Rarity shits herself with glee*

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.

Rarity posted:

Hell yeah *points at WrestleMania sign*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BGrifter posted:

I get that they're trying to set Finn up as the scrappy underdog, but they're pushing this like it's loving Gillberg vs Brock. If Finn goes over how can anyone view it as anything but a fluke?

Spoiler: Finn is not going over.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BGrifter posted:

You really can't take it that seriously because they haven't advertised The Demon. And they don't want The Demon to lose.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Rooting for Team 20. Hopefully my favorite wrestler, man who was advertised for the Rumble John Cena will fall on this number. When he enters the match he was advertised for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I love crazy-eyed Daniel Bryan.