Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
love too watch the football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Nutsngum posted:

As bad as Essendon are tonight they pale in shittyness to Geelong's pre-season tshirt.

actually the shirts are good

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

cmndstab posted:

It's infuriating me that even days after the match, AFL Live won't let you Chromecast to a big screen. I get it, you can't do it live because Foxtel etc, but even the match replays?

Also, why the gently caress does the replay take 24 hours to appear? That's loving ridiculous. Sometimes I'm busy when my team is playing, and then I'm free that evening, it sure would be nice to watch the replay! Except it wouldn't because I'd have to hunch over my TINY PHONE SCREEN FOR THREE HOURS god it makes me so loving ANGRY

you cAn Chromecast with screen mirroring on Android if your quick settings panel has the cast option. you have to start it while the video is running but it works

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

cats for the flag

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

snaeksikn posted:

I thought pre season photos of Fyfe in the new freo jumper were some bizarre cross promotion with AFLX I didn't realise freo have actually changed the jumper to that. It looks poo poo and they should go back to the chevrons

:yeah:

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

snaeksikn posted:

I thought pre season photos of Fyfe in the new freo jumper were some bizarre cross promotion with AFLX I didn't realise freo have actually changed the jumper to that. It looks poo poo and they should go back to the chevrons

it was just pointed out to me that it says "25" to celebrate their anniversary so i have changed my mind and they are good now

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

how good's footy this year

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

thank god it's not Geelong playing Essendon into form this year

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

suns good :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Solemn Sloth posted:

The NRL are playing all games this round at Broncos Stadium for reasons I can’t begin to comprehend. Looking forward to seeing the state of the turf by the last game on Sunday.

it'ss the only stadium that league fans actually bother showing up to :homebrew: