Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Poor Tomas Bugg, could play for GWS at their worst but couldn't take Carlton

Testekill fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Feb 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

snoremac posted:

AFLX teams will nominate a “Gatorade game changer” whose scores count for double in the last five minutes.

No gently caress you this can't be a thing, this is just a prank

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

Wind assisted or no I did not think she was going to get that goal from the paint of the 50

Would have thought that she could on the run but there are very few AFLW players capable of it. Aasta could but she also hosed her set shot earlier.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Kirsty Lamb, what an absolute unit.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Feb 9, 2019

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

cmndstab posted:

Also, can someone who has been following this closer than me explain why North Melbourne's AFLW team is so drat strong while Geelong's is just average? They would have had similar concessions, right? North Melbourne look practically unbeatable.

Norf raided as heavily as they could and probabky need to win this year, Cats more concerned with developing.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Here's a shock, Livingstone is defending the conferences in the most condescending way possible.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

drunkill posted:

In related news, Nat Fyfe going in for elbow surgery following AFLX.

:tif:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

gay picnic defence posted:

That probably isn't filling saints fans with confidence

I thought everyone could tell that he was shot.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

You’re thinking of ibis

You mean bin chickens?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

drunkill posted:

Which team had worse jumpers today hawks or dogs?

Haven't seen the Hawks but the Bulldogs one is poo poo from a butt.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Diet Crack posted:

I think Yeo has been caught out on every single possession he's had this game.

Full credit to Brisbane though, they look much better this year and they play on very fast.

Was expecting them to improve with the amount of games pumped into their kids.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

The commentary just said Alan Richardson will become the second longest serving st kilda coach this year (assuming he sees it out) :psyduck:

It seems insane to me that the Saints have persisted with him even though the club has not improved in the tiniest bit since 2014.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Bombers are playing as badly as I've ever seen a team play.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

At least Essendon have a first rounder to look forward to.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Nutsngum posted:

Im not sure if this was sarcasm but they gave their 2019 first round pick to GWS as part of the Shiel trade.

:thejoke:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Nutsngum posted:

Its not a comedy!

I disagree, I find it extremely funny when a team pays a high price for an asset they don't need while doing nothing to fix their biggest concern..

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Liam Picken has announced his retirement, suffered a concussion in early 2018 and is still suffering from PCS.

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2019-04-01/picken-calls-time-on-his-career

Was our best player in the 2016 finals series and will go down as a Bulldogs champion.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

What a shock, Bulldogs are gonna be raised by another expansion team.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

thepokey posted:

I was 7, gently caress, broken the law all these years!

Gonna call the footy cops on your traitorous arse

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

Katie Brennan’s gone, almost certainly to Richmond

Hannah Scott to Saints and Libby Birch to Melbourne so gently caress this lovely garbage league that doesn't even remotely have the talent pool to cover six expansion teams over four years.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Also what a joke it is that Martin does a drive-by elbow and only ends up missing one week.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

boy undead posted:

Ian Collins was quoted as saying "let them rot."

Dude was dedicated to killing the smaller clubs and probably hates that he only got one in the end. Also he's the fucker that demanded that Grant get taken to the tribunal in 97 despite not being reported and Nick Holland basically saying that Grant put nothing into the alleged strike.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Fyfe went headhunting and the Freo fans booed the Bulldog getting a free because they're a bunch of ferals that don't understand the rules.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Didn't realise that Walters dived so much

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Freo fans are such a bunch of crybabies

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Buncha little baby bitches at the ground

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

bigis posted:

Booing poo poo ump decisions is fine and good.

Hey here's the thing, Freo are getting a golden ride with Hamling scragging Naughton all game and holding the ball rules are apparently different for each team. Also Dunkley got his arm chopped in a massive way but fans in WA have always been massive sooks about the umpiring even when they get kissed on the dick.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

loving hell Naughton is gonna end up a good player.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The frustrating thing is that the Bulldogs are really capable of being a drat good team but also poo poo the bed or throw away wins through not converting goals from i50s.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Solemn Sloth posted:

This league is so loving bad it's made me sympathise with the bombers. What the actual gently caress.

Not quite at that level but I wish it was correctly paid because gently caress Sydney

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

So who called Ablett hitting someone high in the exact same fashion a week later?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

snaeksikn posted:

Tom Boyd has announced his retirement. That's uh, unexpected

Not really, hasn't enjoyed his football in two years and his back is hosed. Was badly bullied inside of the club by (reportedly) Stringer, Dahlhaus and Libba along with the keyboard warriors and sports journos wanting to sink the boots in.

Will forever be the moral 2016 Norm Smith medallist and we wouldn't have even made it into the grand final if not for him rucking against Mumford in the prelim.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I'd forgotten about that whole "we won't give up a home game for Shanghai but gently caress you pay us"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

gay picnic defence posted:

Didn't realise he'd stomped on McKernan as well, sounds like he's all class.

I think he's a great player but holy poo poo this is a loving shocking look for any player let alone the captain of THE FAMILY CLUB.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

10 weeks for Stephenson with 12 weeks suspended and a 20k fine. So back in time for finals because of course

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Bont is a level above; 12 touches in the first quarter, 11 contested and going at 83% when it's pissing down. Also as many clearances as Port themselves

Testekill fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jun 29, 2019

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The Deadly Hume posted:

While the Steam sale's still, was AFL Evolution any good? It has some OK reviews...

It's acceptable, that's basically it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Gotta love how they have Jason Bennett doing the VFL call in the Bulldogs vs Melbourne double header when he's easily the best caller that Channel 7 has.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The free against Thompson was absolutely bullshit but Norf has benefitted from Ben Brown being one of the most prolific floppers in the AFL so it's hilarious that it happened to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

snaeksikn posted:

Scott West's son is about to make his debut for the Dogs?? Jesus, either he started having kids super young or I'm old as poo poo now

You'll swear that Rhylee is a clone because he looks just like his old man did and goes about in the exact same way. Kid has a ton of talent