Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
This funko pop thing has gone too far.

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/status/1092107671707168770?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
He was a decent president in Ultimate, even if that Captain America was a bit of an rear end.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Isn't access a pretty basic word for 10 year olds? I watched that doc about them and I think the kids were about that age and they had poo poo like zygote.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/status/1093587293942628352

He just started a Spider-Man book, so i'm wondering what he thinks is Big.I know it's not, but I want it to be them canceling Uncanny and bringing back X-Men Red as the main X-Book.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Samuringa posted:

I would actually need one of those for Straczynski

I've always assumed it was pronounced like the composer.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Seconds, by Bryan Lee O'Malley is about a chef and most of it takes place in restaurants, but it's not really about cooking.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Vincent posted:

Are the old Jay & Miles episodes under that name or the old one? I've been reading some Claremont X books and wanna pick the podcast up again.

All of their podcasts are listed under "Jay and Miles X-plain the X-men."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I laughed

https://twitter.com/GWillowWilson/status/1097338579863257089?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Fuuuuuuuuck.

https://twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/1100203618467102726?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

First two arcs of Red Sonya by Gail Simone are :black101: but have little to no sexual violence. Also does away with the dumb "will bed no man until they defeat her in combat" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Is that the series where she arrived in present day?

No, it's still set in wherever Red Sonya is normally set. I read it on Hoopla if your library has access to that.

Queen of Plagues is the first arc.