Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Who put Deadpool in charge of Funko Pop production?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bring back Renew Your Vows and give it to him! I mean, I'd prefer Houser to get another shot, but he'd be great at it, too!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

El Gallinero Gros posted:

His last one was about Spider-Man. That was at the ROM, though, way more upscale.

Should've been about Spaceknights.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Kleptocracy posted:

Hope I'm asking in the right place. I've been gone from comics for a few years. Any good podcasts, preferably Big Two-centric and fun? I seem to only find podcasts that are either singularly focused on that week's pullbox or mostly interviews, when I'd really like something that delves a bit more into publishing history and specific characters.

I've listened to a few eps of Journey Into Misery, which would be kinda what I'm looking for if they had better recording equipment and the main host didn't mumble so much. Hard to hear on my noisy commute to work.

Jay and Miles X-Plain The X-Men is what you seek. Also Miles (of Jay & Miles) did a miniseries called The Lightning and The Storm that's dedicated to Simonson's Thor run. The Amazing Spider-Talk might also be up your alley.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Soonmot posted:

Tell me about the Amazing Spider-Talk, this is the first I'm hearing of it

Well it did originally start off as a more typical review back when Superior Spider-Man was a thing, but in I think mid-2017 they relaunched and started looking at ASM from the beginning. They still review contemporary stories, but you could skip those (they're on a delay unless you're a patron, anyway).

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I meant to post this on Valentines', but check out the awesome Russell Dauterman variant cover for Love Romances!

:swoon:
Just kinda bummed there's apparently no Peter/MJ story in the book, but still, that cover!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Those fools! They've called attention to him! Now Marvel's gonna kill him off in Spider-Verse 3: The Third One!

Weirdly it's not even the first time Peter's been depicted with black hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So, um, shouldn't we have March thread now?