Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I finished the part of Miller's Daredevil run that I was available to me - ending with the Russian Roulette issue - but now I am stuck since I was planning to follow it with Born Again, Love & War and The Man Without Fear before going towards Bendis but Born Again is currently out of print and all resellers are scalping it which leaves me stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
I don't read that many comic books so I still prefer them physical

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
No libraries anywhere near my home and I don't think they do this intra-library connection. Frankly, I've never been in one, so rare that they are.

Reading this I did go around looking around other websites for selling used stuff and found someone in my state selling an edition of Born Again from another publisher, so I'm meeting with him tomorrow.

If I never show up again, bury me with my money.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Archyduchess posted:

You've never been in a library? Not to pry, but where on earth do you live?

Rio. Not the good part of it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Born Again: Extremely amused by summer wear Kingpin

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Skwirl posted:

Isn't access a pretty basic word for 10 year olds? I watched that doc about them and I think the kids were about that age and they had poo poo like zygote.

I can't write any of these words with repeated letters without grammarly

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
immediately always gets me

I can never get into my head that it has two Ms and not two Ls

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I would actually need one of those for Straczynski

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Weird, that's how I always read it but I always assumed the "c" was supposed to do something and I was screwing it up.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Couldn't he just eat a cow and grow his Av back

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
hyphens hadn't been invented back then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Time is a flat circle

Frankly, I don't know why we have monthly threads, we are in a slow rear end subforum, this one got to 5 pages.