Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Handsome Ralph posted:

"How could this get any worse?" you might ask yourself.

https://twitter.com/amber_athey/status/1091481661630488578

Coonman

Come together with your hands

Save me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Problem is that games have gone away from being "groundbreaking" in their individual areas. Valve sure hasn't done anything for some time.

If you're looking for independent game darlings, there's a few. Undertale had amazing character dynamics. Return of the Obra Dinn is a completely unique experience. Resident Evil 7 remade the horror game formula again, and the recent Resident Evil 2 remake isn't half bad either.

As far as something medium defining? Nothing recently, at least from big name studios. Indie developers are in drat near a golden age though.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

My mom literally dropped the "not my problem, I'll be dead" line. Then again she's pro choice and votes straight ticket R

I got this line from my mom last year when trying to talk about global warming. Appreciate it mom. Glad you're looking to make the world better for your grandchildren, who you selectively dote on based on whether they came from the white mother or the asian mother.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Godholio posted:

Jesus...I would've really raised hell if my mother ever said something like that, and the conversation would've probably ended with something like "When you feel like they're worth having a decent life you can talk to them again."

They are conveniently my older brother's kids, so I don't have any say in who sees who. I just live the life of the son who has no kids and probably won't unless they're step-kids/adopted.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Hot dang, that twoot got taken down fast. Couldn't even read it in time.