Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Got secret married last year cuz we didnt want to wait till our wedding this summer to reap delicious tax benefits.

Of course it isnt going to be substantial. $1000 difference at most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

FAUXTON posted:

Honestly the sooner more Dems realize it's ok and good to just tell the gop to gently caress off with their bullshit the better.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Speaking of imposter syndrome, I’m in grad school right now and it’s really weird dealing with really intelligent kids (I’m 5 years older than the next oldest person and 10 from my class average). They all have really bad imposter syndrome and are afraid to answer even the most basic questions in a group session or class.

Meanwhile my epitome of Dunning-Kruger self will blurt our poo poo regardless of the situation or if I have any understanding of the subject matter. I’ve had multiple students come up to me asking me how I’m able to not be afraid to speak up. I’ve taken to replying I’m an idiot incapable of basic emotions like fear or embarrassment.

The hanging silence after a prof asks a question is like nails on a chalk board to me. I do not understand it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

My child will be taking a tour to the korean peninsula to guard the north side of the border when he joins in the family tradition of enlisting to escape.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Casimir Radon posted:

She's got boobies? That's terrible.

Poor Ben can only draw that part with one hand.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm never gonna buy a car new or direct from a dealership. Mostly to spite my in laws, somely cuz being blitzed on public transport is so much more enjoyable than being sober in traffic.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

The "Love and Other Drugs" straight to crackle sequel.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Eej posted:

Firing hot glass shards out of your dilz might as well be life threatening

(if kidney stones can't be reduced in size through diet change or passed with a muscle relaxation medicine then the next step is blasting it with ultrasound and letting the smaller pieces pass through the next time you pee)

What the gently caress is the point if a male dominated patriarchy if my dick injuries are not pushed to the front of the line?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Biden hosed us. Obama hasnt bailed him out of taking cash from his "friends" across the aisle. gently caress Diamond Joe.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Soulex posted:

American Ya'll Qaeda

Fixd

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Kawasaki Nun posted:

ahhahah that's a pretty strong statement by Kamala's father. I wonder how you shake that one off?

That dude is hella old man West Indian. It aint going no where. Khamilla will get a stern talking to next family visit. Funny, but inconsequential.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Fallom posted:

I’m not really having a hard time sticking with my position that I gave Smollett a massive amount of benefit of the doubt over the Chicago police until that eventually eroded away

Some posters outside this thread are twisting themselves into some pretty wild contortion over it though

I feel ya, I was in the same place. Now I can post "Man gently caress it, I never watched Empire anyways". Even when the rumors first started trickiling out I was all "foreal! CPD and ICE just picked up these Nigerians and beating them till they sign the confession in their blood"

But, welp reality is real and a C List actor wanted the same recognition Rober DeNiro got. Last thing he said was he was "Gay Tupac" and I am DONE. News cycle is fast enough I can just wash my hands and move on.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

egyptian rat race posted:

Not only that, but isn't the fat gently caress billing a ton of this to his own companies?

He got the US to pay for his golf carts, how hasnt he gotten Mexico to pay for his wall? He got so much done with his negotiations with himself.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Reign Of Pain posted:

Looks like I'll be meeting with the IRS commissioner next month. Post questions you want me to ask Commissioner Rettig

I'm already gonna ask him why is Dirty Donny such a giant orange dickburger so that'll be covered.

Currently undergoing a tax accounting course: what was the plan for disseminating information about the Tax Cut and Jobs Act? Dependants not counting for the standard deduction has hosed a lot of people up mentally still. They cant get that muscle memory out of their calculator fingers.

Also, will there ever be a hiring wave or plans for expansion? The number of audits performed by the IRS has been in a steady decline since Reagan and this year's audits are going to be hosed.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

From front desk to getting his dick stroked in 4 minutes. 10 minutes till he gets his nut.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Soulex posted:

I wanted to write a short story about how Earth is basically Alien Timmy's third grade science experiment and hosed it all up.

We are the playset in the Lego movie.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

facialimpediment posted:

Well, time to get Cohen off the front pages, here comes President Deals.

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1100894702524612608?s=19

Man, I really wanted to go back to S Korea as a civilian. Well, I guess I could still go and live out my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. daydreams.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

sharknado slashfic posted:

Overheard:

"Trump and the news says the price of medications are going down, but mine have all gone up. I don't get it."

Cannot even begin to entertain the notion that they're being lied to.

I've started to just inturrupt conversations from the peanut gallary if Im rolling out or not sticking around.

"He LIED to you mah dude!"