Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Lmao that scientology commercial

I missed it. poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

:magical:

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I detest the guy but he's not doing to bad. Hes staying on target and not wandering. Still lying like a motherfucker though.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Stravag posted:

Theyre probably counting the rat he wears on his head too

I'm 6'1 and been in the same room with him, hes around my height if not a smidge shorter.

Edit: I'm also 260 and lift some serious weight. I squat over 500 deadlift over 700. He is also larger then me and it's not loving muscle. I'd belive anything from 280 to 350.

Melthir fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 15, 2019

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Evil SpongeBob posted:

***swipes right***

Oh come on just because I have a shovel face. At least I'm getting paid....maybe.

What do you think the chances are that president taco meat burns this place to the ground.

Melthir fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Feb 15, 2019

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Travel snob here. If I don't do the maintenance on it I don't want to travel in it. That being said I'll gladly drive from Florida to Alaska in a few days solo if the vehicle is interesting enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Do work pools count?