Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

facialimpediment posted:

I actually yelled AAAAH out loud.

You think that's the only picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

colachute posted:

Enjoy to all those braver than I.

I watch the bloody thing every year, I think I'm going to peace out of this one.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

I've stayed up to watch it anyway, ugh. Oh god, buzz looks sad.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Nephzinho posted:

What did he just say that had all of the Dem women up cheering that he responded with "you weren't supposed to do that"? I missed it.

Me to, my feed cut out for 2 seconds

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Nephzinho posted:

Is it infrastructure week again?

It's always infrastructure week

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Soulex posted:

What the gently caress is that barrel attachment?

I bet you 5 dollars the new one will end up looking exactly like the old one.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

The fundies will 100% blame the gays.

It isn’t my fault this time. My dad is heavily involved in atmospheric modelling so I’ve been hearing how hosed we are since I was a kid in the 80s. It’s worse than you think, and no, there is no way to practically engineer our way out of it.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Lobbyist.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Proud Christian Mom posted:

hey just a reminder that you are absolutely under no obligation to keep toxic family members in your life

remind them who controls the life support machine switch.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

That is one hell of a coincidence.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Proud Christian Mom posted:

make all student loans dischargable

They should be if you don’t get your monies worth, which is like 90% of the time. gently caress it, make it so you can sue the uni for not doing a good enough job. They’d think twice about charging so much.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Nephzinho posted:

Holy poo poo this is getting bizarre.

I really need to stop tuning into these.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

Can anyone give a quick Barney-style rundown of what squalene positive means? Wiki says it's a hydrocarbon that's used for faces and stuff but not really an easily digestible outline of what a positive result means.

Have a look here and here. As far as I can tell squalene was studied as a vaccine additive for boosting effectiveness, it did but was also horribly toxic and banned. A bunch of troops got vaccinations with it in anyway for.. reasons (you got forcibly tested on).

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm not seeing anything reputable on this. Congrats on spreading fake Facebook poo poo grandma.

Added a pubmed paper.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

Still don't get why they didn't go with US Space Corps since it will be under USAF and keeping with how the naming is with the Marines

He’s stuck calling it “space force” due to his dumb speeches.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Waroduce posted:

humanity will die on this rock thread and some race far in the future who pivoted to safe nuclear energy and didn't burn out their cradle world with unsustainable exploitation will find the sunk shattered ruins of our civilization.

As long as the last thing we build is Wall-E I don't think I care that much.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

mods changed my name posted:

The world is doing the whole "On The Beach" thing but on a global scale while we wait for the final death of mankind

edit: If you haven't read or watched "On the Beach" do it, it's really cheery

Seconded! *tap tap tap*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Reign Of Pain posted:

Is there another way to pay for free school & healthcare for everyone without increasing the debt and scaring away people with teh monay?

You could create some kind of super efficient.. national health service. Being as we're torching ours it'd be fitting if you took on the mantle.