Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Fallom posted:

Can’t wait to go to Costco today and have the samples to myself

Great minds think alike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Fallom posted:

The best part is that the guy is "presumed dead" of an extremely treatable disease just when he happened to be visiting India

Visiting India to build an orphanage

Gerald Cotten, CEO and co-founder of QuadrigaCX, died of complications from Crohn’s disease Dec. 9 while traveling in India to set up an orphanage, the firm wrote Jan. 14 on Facebook.

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Feb 5, 2019

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

bengy81 posted:

Hey, the old rear end MAGA warriors I'm working with are convinced "the liberals" are trying to get the voting age changed to 15, anybody ever heard this before? I have to admit I've never heard this particular conspiracy theory and I'm curious what the reasoning is other than "Cuz Hillary"

Hawaii had an aborted attempt to lower the age for voting in local and state elections to 16.

That's all I've seen.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Vasudus posted:

i for one am glad that we aren't going to stick our dick into that hornets nest because a few dudes are mad we aren't going to hatefuck it so they want no part in it

What do you think is probably in the aid convoy?

Cereal Icecream Apples

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Reign Of Pain posted:

Is hemp beer legal? Is there even a thing? I want more weed in my beer.

https://www.newbelgium.com/thehemperor/

It's delicious

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Godholio posted:

The fact that the average new car price is almost 40k now is loving appalling.

Full size Sedans, hatches and compacts can still be had sub 20k. Fully loaded in the mid to high 20s.

Everyone (at least everyone that gets a new car) just wants a crossover or truck.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Proud Christian Mom posted:

What is dead may never die

If only she were actually an undying lich I wouldn't worry so much about her health

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

A Bad Poster posted:

How is it that people keep getting dumber and shittier as time goes on?

Must be a contagion. A little further north it infected a Maryland state house delegate.

quote:

She told another white lawmaker that when he campaigned in Prince George’s on behalf of a candidate last fall, he was door-knocking in a “n----- district"

Asked by The Post in early February whether she has ever used the slur, she said, “I’m sure I have. . . . I’m sure everyone has used it. I’ve used the f-word. I used the Lord’s name in vain.”

I mean doesn't everyone use racial slurs with their friends? Guys? Guys come on. We all do it right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...9d15_story.html

Some excellent salt from the Prince George's county reps in the article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Syrian Lannister posted:

Gold is for 911 dispatchers loving mall cops

Weirdly specific but ok.

Which color is for rich people loving everyone?