Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Knew what it was before I clicked that, clicked it anyways. Sad we saw the best halftime show of our lifetimes already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

Y'all have been good little Gipper's, so here's a video of Patriots fans beating each other up.

https://twitter.com/Listen2TheBeatt/status/1092848911545520128?s=19

Unfortunately, a meteor doesn't fall on the whole group, but we can dream.

I'm the PBR on the sidewalk.

im the holy cross sticker on the car.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I wish people were willing to pay experts to teach them about history.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Galaxy brain . Jpeg

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

You'll also be able to prove once and for all that Brady is actually a system QB when Kaep leads them to a superbowl again next year.

Won't mattah because we still got bellichek and he sold his fahkin soul to tha devil for fifty moah yeahs baby!!!!!!11!1!!1!1!!*chugs 40 of Miller lite, gets teeth knocked out on the curb for not being Boston enough*

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

I wish I could say this isn't true but I've seen this fight break out so many times among Boston fans.

Only other fanbase I've seen do this kind of poo poo is Philly.

*Watches the third facebook argument THIS WEEK on his wall about how people from Malden/Waltham/Dedham shouldn't say they are from Boston* do tell.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I like how she dropped scurvy in there and isn't smiling in her picture to show off her sweet totally there teeth (because they fell out (from the scurvy (which ate her teeth))).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

psydude posted:

I really gotta know why you think ARPANET, one of the most transformational inventions in the history of humanity, is a boondoggle.

have you been to the website somethingawful.com? might be a good place to start to find out why!!!