Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

mods changed my name posted:

i can't listen to him speak a single sentence sober, let alone a whole state of the union. The amount of alcohol I'd need to tolerate would leave me with the same recollection I'd get from not watching!

Look! Ve are Tvins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The president telling the senate and house to set abortion laws is pretty loving disturbing. Especially since he was given a standing applause for it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
That is some really stupid logic. By using that they would get shut down and have an indefinite amount of time being shut down.

It's like why are you complaining about a knife wound I'm only about to stab you in the back!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Do it proper and celebrate Lincoln and Washingtons birthday separately.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's cool to lock up non-payers of child support. I mean the state never messes up right?

yes sure hawaii, I totally owed 40k in child support. for the child I had custody of

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

BigDave posted:

So, you had to pay yourself child support?

I wonder how that would affect your tax return.

No. They said I owed her mom. It took a year of them dragging their feet to get it fixed. Men are always in the wrong in the Hawaii system.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
4.8% is heavy? lmfbo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
When my stepbrother was a teenager living in Utah he told me "man I really don't like mormons it's crazy!". Then he turned 18, went on a mission. Came home and got married. He now has like 8 kids and dutifully gives 10% of his wages to the church.

poo poo is a cult yo.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

shame on an IGA posted:

:frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren:

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26479/commander-that-fired-zoe-kotnik-from-f-16-demo-team-made-this-crass-video-15-years-ago

Jesus first Big Dick Nick and now Gold Bond going mainstream in the same week, I swear we're gonna see Groverhaus on HGTV by the end of the month. The internet isn't leaking into real life anymore, it's a loving spring tide

LMAO good luck taking this one down fuckheads.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EBB posted:

1. Insiders at Amazon learn of final internal selections for HQ sites before the general public
2. Insiders become shitbag insider-dealing speculators and gobble up reasonably priced leases and properties in the chosen cities
3. Insiders speculate that Amazon will set up shop in the neighborhood they speculated in, and thus can charge a premium for rent as slumlords.
4. ...except Amazon isn't going to NYC, so those speculators now have worthless investments.

In essence: no pity, enjoy your short trip to the pavement from the roof.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
All of the states & cities need to be like, yo come and setup your new hq its fine but gently caress no we are not going to give you free money to do it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Another update on that Jan 28th Houston drug bust that left 5 officers shot and a couple dead. Not a single CI has corroborated the story that they made a controlled buy, or that they ever purchased from the couple that was killed. The allegedly purchased heroin was already in Officer Goines car, the same officer who filed the affadavit that was the basis for the warrant. This entire thing is looking more and more like a setup that went hilariously bad because either the homeowner went Annie Oakley and landed 5 of 6 shots, or HPD shot a bunch of their own while trying to murder the homeowners.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-police-shooting-affidavit-confidential-13620120.php

ACAB

Thoughts and prayers.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The only airline I've liked was Qantas because they gave me free beer.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
sport ball team very important

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

facialimpediment posted:

Cohen's full statement tomorrow: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

There's some good poo poo in there about Wikileaks, hush money payments, and etc. Also that Trump knew about the Don Jr. Russian meeting.

But its not collusion :smugdon:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
If that mansion is slave built it should be repurposed into a museum and the gov moved into housing projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Yes nevermind all the countries that have national health service.

No way they can compare to good old USA USA USA!