Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is there any info on Etrian Odyssey Nexus out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I said come in! posted:

Will Dead or Alive 6 be a good game? I missed that it is coming out the 15th this month.

It's DOA so unless you like DOA who knows.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I said come in! posted:

You answered your own question when you responded to mine. :P It's not on Nintendo Switch though so there's that. :sigh:

Fair enough lol. But there's loads of DOA6 footage, and there was the beta a couple weeks back, and pro players have had their hands on some builds and stuff. I didn't even know nexus had ever been confirmed for a western release, let alone that its out in 5 days.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

homeless snail posted:

in a couple years you buy a playstation 5, open up the box, and its just dreams 2 inside

Can I make fixed camera tank control games with it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Just make Titanfall the drat game it already was in the first place, a fast paced 6v6 FPS MOBA instead of shoehorning other game modes that dont work as well.

I like pilots only.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Good news, apparently the new game has no titans and no wall running which frankly begs a lot of questions

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

I convinced my friend who'd never played a Resident Evil before to try Re2make.

He loved it and told me he's playing RE4 next. Proud gamer moment.

You done good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It is absolutely the worst FF story ever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like FFXIV but I like MMOs. Don't trick people who like normal video games into buying it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's SRS for 200 hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shot/Reverse Shot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a image of someone talking and then someone else responding to their dialogue

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

so it's a videogame then

There's plenty of video games that don't do this, it's why everybody loved MGS1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Titanfall 2's singleplayer gets talked about all the time because Titanfall 2's multiplayer is a huge step back from the first and not balanced.

God I miss Titanfall 1s multiplayer.

Wrong.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mutata posted:

Streamers have done this! Criken used to run streams of Left4Dead2 where viewers could buy monsters or hordes with donations and such. There's been some other experiments too.

This is extremely lovely gamer bullshit talk and gently caress you for it.

They're right anthem is like a worse destiny somehow. Who gives a poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

chumbler posted:

I didn't play Titanfall 1, but as I understand rodeos were at least not basically always a mistake like they were in 2.

I largely played Pilot V Pilot bc the mechs are boring.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Maybe in Pilot v Pilot Titanfall 2 is better but in the full modes as mentioned rodeoing is a waste, forced loadouts result in just not using large swaths of the games stuff, poor weapon balancing compounding that issue, and the new maps arent anywhere as tightly designed as the first games maps.

pilot v pilot is still probably better in Titanfall 1 due to the above, actually.

Forced loadouts?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

People use MTX right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

XBC2 is loving awesome!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow dreams seems really cool...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP Respawn.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

homeless snail posted:

are they ever going to mention the word "titanfall"

I think it's Expanded Universe. And it has no Titans or wall-running etc. It just has the weapons from Titanfall. Even the art design looks absolutely nothing like titanfall its just Overwatch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat it does have Meta choices based on their Heroes though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's insanely whack but you bet your rear end I'm downloading it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New apex legends cost $7.50 a piece, and there are already 2 characters you have to buy to unlock on Day 1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat you get new Quips from lootboxes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well. It's a battle royale game. It seems totally unremarkable. It's just Blackout I guess.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

It's gonna make a lot of money

Idk. Do people want another BR game. Can't you just play the one your friends like forever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The extra hosed up part about this is that the Battlefield Battle Royale is coming out in like 2 weeks. Which is exactly what they did to Titanfall 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

There's specifically a gap for a F2P Blackout, I think

That's true. I hope it does well so Respawn can make other stuff. But BR is definitely not for me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Battlefield V came out like 2 months ago.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MMF Freeway posted:

Here's the thing if this game does well that's great for Respawn as far as keeping their doors open but then they are gonna be stuck doing Apex Legends updates for the rest of eternity

They already laid out the first 18 months of support or something in the announce trailer, so yeah. If they actually haven't started TF3 it would be another 5-7 years before we saw 3 or something.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

there's so many service games now, who the heck is playing all of them

I still play splatoon and monster hunter. but i also cant put money into them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spring Break My Heart posted:

What are cases of a big publisher buying a developer and the developer makes better games.

The console owners have done this with a lot of successes in the past

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2019 is the year of Granblue I guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

never listen to jrpg reviews

Just check the hg101 write up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Why are there no John Wick veegees?

There's a John Wick VR game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

there’s both a “skill” and a “dexterity”, and the dexterity stat seems to be a stand in for an int/faith stat

:staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

I finally decided to pay for the stupid remaster of dark souls. charging money for a patch to make networking not be broken is cool and rad.

Anyway I can finally see phantoms and messages, and the game doesn't lag constantly, so maybe I'll get further this time

that remaster on PC is pretty criminal but hell I'm part of the problem since i bought it day 1 anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bullet customization looks cool