Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I just got broken up with, so this will be the month of video games helping to distract me and heal my soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

I do think though that, so far, I might put RE7 above RE2 remake. Jack > Mr X, any day

Mr X is way more intimidating than Jack and is put to much better use.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm fixin' to trade in a couple games worth about $20 altogether, and I don't know what to do with that. Tell me thread, is there a PS4 game around that price I should be buying right now or should I just convert it into wallet funds for a rainy day?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

andromeda was at least better than inquisition

That's.. not correct

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The Moon Monster posted:

I seriously have no idea why people on this forum hate Inquisition so much. Probably has something to do with the personalities of the characters.

I think everyone hates on it because it has a bunch of admittedly pretty filler side quests in its sprawling maps. The most common argument I've seen is that it gives off a single player MMO vibe.

I loved Inquisition though, so what the hell do I know.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Remember how a key feature of Inquisition was a waiting game with times of more than an hour to unlock stuff

I liked being able to make decisions about how to tackle those at the war table, even if it didn't make a huge difference gameplay wise. And it's not like there wasn't a game to play while that poo poo counted down.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Cowcaster posted:

to be fair, that was also a component of metal gear solid v, one of the greatest games ever created

:can:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I hope the revived project turns out to be something more interesting, because I don't know what Scalebound is and it looks uninteresting!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

thehoodie posted:

What's a good JRPG to play? Preferably on ps4 but also accepting submissions for PC

I would say Final Fantasy XV as my personal choice, but Tales of Berseria is on sale for $15 right now. Haven't played it but heard good things if you're into that.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Yo is anyone else hype for the new Toejam & Earl game coming out on the 1st? Me and my friend are crazy excited.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

there's a sly cooper movi?

There was going to be one, I don't think it ever happened though.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

axelblaze posted:

The new Toejam and Earl is like literally getting the lowest scores it could get and still make me buy it.

It is? The ones I've seen have been extremely positive and basically liken it to the original game.

Too late anyway because I already have it preloaded on my Switch, I need the funk in my face.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Did you know? All memes have a very temporary shelf life before they become "bad".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

It's less a shelf life and more a matter of how they're used.

See: harlem shake getting run into the ground super goddamned quickly

Implying there's a meme out there that doesn't immediately get run into the ground