Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Stop talking about being too old for games I turn 35 tomorrow and I WILL NEVER STOP GAMING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Cowcaster posted:

happy birthday

Thanks, my wife is getting her MMJ prescription refilled tomorrow and then we're gonna spend the rest of the weekend eating gross food and smoking wheat. Her birthday is on Tuesday so we typically spend the weekend around now just being lazy and having fun.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Why should I care about the future I won't be alive then

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Cowcaster posted:

i don't watch streams so i don't have any sense of scale, is that a lot or a little?

A projected 100,000,000 people watched the Super Bowl so this is the equivalent of 0.07% of a Super Bowl.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Relax Or DIE posted:

I've been sitting here trying to come up with a worse name than Apex Legends but I can't do it.

Uh Capstone Annals?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

The Longest Journey has incredible music. I never played the sequel games, tempted to though since I'm sure my laptop can actually run them now as they're like a decade old at this point.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Darkwing Duck is a good Megaman style action platformer.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Help Im Alive posted:

Which video game stocks do I pour my entire life savings into

Soy! Soy! Soy!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Phantasium posted:

I feel like if i ever mention how much of a disappointment odyssey was to me i'll be crucified

I can't imagine how it would be a disappointment to anyone so knowing what you were expecting would be interesting to hear.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Hurrah for Capitalism!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

GUI posted:

That racing minigame in Travis Strikes Back is really lame, I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do even after reading the tutorial multiple times.

At least it got me listening to the No More Heroes soundtrack again. It's still good.

Hold down accelerate, when the RPMs are close to maxing out you hold down the clutch and move the selected gear from 1 to 2 and release clutch and repeat until you're at top gear then use the boost and you'll win.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Captain N you heathens.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

FirstAidKite posted:

What is that?

They're ending/ended the Best Buy Gamer's Club program and they've changed the Amazon prime preorder discount around a lot, now instead of it being a discount for preorders and two weeks after release it's a code they mail you for amazon credit that expires.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I was getting strange chest feelings a few months ago and then I realized it was how I was sitting on the couch, it was compressing my neck and cutting off circulation to my arms and causing tingles/pains. Switching it up has stopped said pains, crisis averted and I can continue to ignore basic medical advice and probably stroke out in 10 years.

I got three teeth pulled last year after finally getting some dental insurance. They drugged me up so I didn't feel anything and I was eating solid food the next day. I do need to go back for a root canal and to get a bunch of cavities filled, but first thing on the list are new glasses and I figured I'd work my way down from there.

uh video games are fun too, if only i could drink a magic potion in real life :sigh:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Yoshi relinquished the copyrights in the plea deal with the IRS.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
poo poo, the year of Bowser begins.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Hopefully EA makes Bioware pump out a Mass Effect trilogy with upgrades for current platforms before shuttering them, but we'll see!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Pervert nazis have money too guys!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
"vigorous assessment" also known as "using google for 10 seconds"

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

njsykora posted:

As for Cyberpunk, I've yet to see anything that actually interests me in that game. Yeah it's stylish as hell but so is most surface level cyberpunk stuff these days.
Have they shown anything aside from that one trailer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

MMF Freeway posted:

There is the trailer and like a 40 minute scripted gameplay demo. It looks pretty sick tbh

Ah, I did not know about the gameplay, just the trailer from E3. coool