Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Mazda 3. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Mazda6 wagon.

He said he wanted good on gas. The 6 wagon is not that.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 3, 2019

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Apparently the kid that got beat up had nothing to do with the situation to begin with. These kids (teenagers) roam around and harass and steal poo poo from people in the park, and if anyone stands up to them they go and get their "brothers". I've personally heard them threaten people with it, and apparently some adult stood up to them and left when he realized what was happening, so when the "brothers" got their they just decided to beat up some random kid instead. How hosed up as a human being do you have to be to do that kind of poo poo I just don't get it.

St.Petersburg, Florida. Tampa Bay area.

God drat dude. Even spring hill/brooksville manages to have a skatepark without these issues. Granted it took a kid who was trying to get one opened getting run over and killed by a car to get the county to actually sit up and take notice.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Drink some whole milk. Supposedly it helps. Or at least it does according to a family member who welded for a living.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Thanks Mr Chips for blacking out my info. :toot:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I just use dingus if I'm in polite company. Its oddly satisfying.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Dingus, gently caress nugget, gently caress knuckle, richard, jerkface, asshat and gently caress stick all make a regular rotation for me. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Oddly, the one time I would have expected the ER to shove me kicking and screaming into one of those fancy body scannin' tubes against my will, they didn't. I fell off a ladder and landed on my feet, immediately rolling onto my back. They heard "fell off ladder" and immediately asked me about 15 different ways if I might have struck my head, and only when I could answer all the questions while also asking when they were going to put the broken chunks of my forearm back together did they believe me that no, I didn't hit my head. I imagine there was a very sad tube scanny machine operator that day.