Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

the_american_dream posted:

Pumped about my JD Davis pickup and him sitting every game in Coors. Love it

The Mets usage of him the last monthish is Some Fuckin' Mets poo poo for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Giancarlo is active and batting #5 tonight :getin:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Chief McHeath posted:

Giancarlo is active and batting #5 tonight :getin:

I would expect nothing from him, honestly.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The OF wire is poo poo in my league and I'll happily roll the dice with him over Anthony Santander.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Tommy Edman is really good you guys.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
So who's loving up everyone's matchup this week?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Moneyball posted:

My opponent in the goon keeper league is currently batting .405/.430/.689 :cripes:

Lemahieu, Tim Anderson, Marcus Semien... fuckin YULI. :argh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
My team is hitting 1/22 tonight. Good job, fellas.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Moneyball posted:

My opponent's pitchers have all turned into prime Maddux this week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Moneyball posted:

none YET *knocks on a billion woods* because I learned I cannot trust Jon Lester.

Oh also:

Spoeank posted:

tied my opponent 7-7 and it went to the regular season record which was 12-13-3 in our two matchups. I lost because he had 2 more Ks than me in week seven :shepicide:

I forgot we changed the rule to be higher seed this season and who had the higher seed :getin: :getin: :getin:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

It really owns/sucks that the Cards blew Flaherty's win tonight. Kills me in one league but helps in another.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Mike Trout, Justin Turner, Starling Marte dead, all dead

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Thinking about replacing one of my dead players with Trout on the bench just so I can say I had him on my fantasy team.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

The Pussy Boss posted:

It really owns/sucks that the Cards blew Flaherty's win tonight. Kills me in one league but helps in another.

Yea I also really needed that Kendrick’s loss

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I see Kershaw is in postseason form.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
*long drag of cigarette, staring wistfully out the window*
I was a fool, a damned fool, to trust Wade Miley

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I dropped Miley and my opponent used him. I also dropped Boyd and he's using him tomorrow. I'm hoping/expecting it to go the same way.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Thank you all my batters that go ice cold every year right when the playoffs hit

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Twin Cinema posted:

My opponent's pitchers have all turned into prime Maddux this week.

Oh good, they have had a ton of blow-ups, and now I am leading 6-4.

Like last week, I am debating sitting Darvish and Bauer, because they have no starters today (hoping they don't pick some up -- although the waiver wire is dire), and I am leading ERA and WHIP, while also leading by 5 Ks. I was going to wait until 12:45pm and see, but I'll be in a movie, so I won't be able to check.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Lol I started Bauer like an idiot

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Holy poo poo my lack of imagination means I gave up on this championship on Friday but Eovaldi throwing a QS and me climbing back into the lead on AVG puts me in line to win. My Murphy/Olson vs his Lux in the late games today...

Holy poo poo.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Sep 22, 2019

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank posted:

I forgot we changed the rule to be higher seed this season and who had the higher seed :getin: :getin: :getin:

Update: I'm cruising to the finals because the guy I'm playing had mike trout and Felipe vazquez lmao

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Update: I'm cruising to the finals because the guy I'm playing had mike trout and Felipe vazquez lmao

The guy I played last week had Trout, Sanchez and Vazques haha

Cruising into the finals for the 4th straight season in my big money league.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Inspector_666 posted:

Holy poo poo my lack of imagination means I gave up on this championship on Friday but Eovaldi throwing a QS and me climbing back into the lead on AVG puts me in line to win. My Murphy/Olson vs his Lux in the late games today...

Holy poo poo.

It all came down to Sean Murphy's AB in the 9th...he struck out, week ends 6-6-2, I lose on seeding.

Get hosed, Oakland.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Brutal end. Got to watch Mercado dinger to end my season

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Lost in both my leagues this week. What a disappointing end to the season.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Teemu Pokemon posted:

My team average going into Friday was like .330 and now i'm gonna lose every offense cat and get blown out of the playoffs with a team of Contreras/Rizzo/Arenado/Chapman/Springer/Betts/Blackmon/JDM because my team has gone loving 12/106 over the last 3 days

This team hit a combined 35 HR since the start of the semifinal

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Out in the semifinals ending my bid at back to back regular and post season championships.

I'm still happy with a regular season repeat and final four playoff loss, since in the 9 years prior to that I was always in the back half of the league.

Now I gotta get this drat trophy engraved for this year's winner and send it to him :smith:

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Spell his name wrong

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i am riding and dying with rich hill this week as i expect all other brave fantasy-goers to do

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

A Hill to die on

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

i am riding and dying with rich hill this week as i expect all other brave fantasy-goers to do

the ride on dick mountain is gonna be a short one

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Dick Mountain: shortest ride, longest line, WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Much like Prussia is an army with a state, Rich Hill is a blister which has a pitcher.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

My finals opponent dropped gleyber cause he thought he was cooked and I will be claiming him on waivers tomorrow

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

happened in my league with someone dropping Rizzo. Of course he came off waivers on Saturday so the person who claimed him got him Sunday which was the last day of the season.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Oh ya I also grabbed Jose Ramirez last week haha

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Oh ya I also grabbed Jose Ramirez last week haha

Had my top two claims out for JRam and Baez. Got Baez and it looks like he’s not coming back. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Bregor posted:

Had my top two claims out for JRam and Baez. Got Baez and it looks like he’s not coming back. :negative:

It was always known the most he would be able to do was pitch run for the rest of the season.