Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Do you guys think Hunter Renfroe gets enough AB to be a good pick? I read the Yahoo thing that talked about how often he makes hard contact and that sounds impressive, but it also says he has to beat Franmil Reyes for the job, and I know Reyes has some hype..

Also aside from avoiding Mets pitchers, are there any things I should take great care to avoid? It's just a regular Yahoo head to head.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bregor posted:

With Machado signing in SD and Wil Myers back in the OF, I moved down Renfroe, Franmil, and Margot. Expecting all of them to get 300-400 PAs.

And I actually like the Mets' pitchers this year :shrug:

Well I should clarify that I'm worried about Mets pitchers not due to talent, but because pitching is possibly the hardest position to stay healthy in and the Mets training staff keep nearly killing people

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Did my Yahoo draft, I screwed up picking Manaea (didn't know he was recovering from injury)

C: Grandal, Meija
1B: T.Shaw
2B: O. Albies
3B: A. Rendon
SS: T.Story
OF: B.Harper, M.Conforto, M. Brantley, M.Kepler
UTIL: J.Wendle, A.Cabrera, M.Franco

SP: A. Nola, J.Berrios, T.Williams, J.Quintana, M.Gonzales, S. Manaea
RP: A.Miller, T. May, R.Iglesias