Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Drafted my first team of the season yesterday, here it is:

12 team H2H 5x5 yahoo

I don't usually let my Cardinals bias show so much.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Rand alPaul posted:

Draft Adalberto Mondesi.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Just drafted team #2.... dunno how I feel about this one. The pitching leaves a bit to be desired.

12 team h2h 5x5

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

If there's an open spot in a H2H goon league, I'd like to join!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

Are you in my Goon league? If not, if someone drops you'll be the first replacement.

Also, I figured out my interwebs and re-invited everyone from last year's goon league. Draft is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, March 9th at 2 pm central but can change if that's a bad time for most people.

Nope, I'm not in any goon league.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

I'm leaning toward starting a Goon keeper league as well. If I do it I'd be happy to invite you.

Yes I would love to join a new keeper league!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Both Buxton and Sano are on the wire in my first league, so I decided to take a flier on Sano.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

I started a keeper league. Yahoo H2H, standard draft, 12 teams. 7x7 scoring (standard 5x5 categories plus OBP, SLG, K/BB and OBPA). Draft time scheduled for 1:30 pm central time on March 17th. You will be able to keep four players on your roster to carry over to next year.

PM me if interested, or if you don't have PM's post your email here and I'll send you an invite.

PMed. :cheers:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/1097917484529827841

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Drafted my first team of the season yesterday, here it is:

12 team H2H 5x5 yahoo

I don't usually let my Cardinals bias show so much.

Someone just offered me Freddie Freeman and Jack Flaherty for my Soto/Freeland/Tatis.

I should take that, yeah?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

resident posted:

Yes, if you can get a decent backup OF off waivers.

I'm probably gonna try to flip Freeman for an OF. As it stands here is my roster with the trade:

C: Yadi
1B: Goldy
2B: Jose Ramirez
3B: Donaldson
SS: Mondesi
OF: Ozuna
OF: Merrifield
OF: Piscotty
UTIL: Freeman
UTIL: Braun
BN: Sano, free spot

SP: Flaherty, Folty, Mikolas, Martinez, Reyes, Gray, Ryu
RP: Davis, Hicks, Strop, Brasier

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Feb 21, 2019

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

Down to 7 spots left. Not everyone at once now! lol

I may have a buddy who would like to join, he's not a goon though.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

If he's interested, PM me his email.

PMed you his info.

And no, coronaball. no fee.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Just drafted team #3.

12 team h2h 5x5

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Give Alex Reyes, get Jose Quintana? Yes? No?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Just traded Arenado for Acuna in a league I drafted tonight, which gives me:

C Grandal
1B Braun
2B Mondesi
3B Vlad jr.
SS Story
OF Acuña
OF Soto
OF Puig
UTIL Donaldson
UTIL Eloy Jimenez
BN Robles, Tatis jr., Voit

SP Flaherty, Folty, Mikolas, Quintana, Freeland, Josh James, Chacin
RP Strop, Alvarado, Hicks

Not crazy about Braun at 1B, but other than that I feel pretty good about it I think. Pitching could use a little help. Gonna try to trade Robles.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Bregor posted:

That’s a stacked offense, how many teams in the league?

I’m extremely high on Robles so don’t sell too low for another SP. I like him way more than Eloy for example.

12 teams.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Murderball posted:

What are the chances Brasier ends up closing?

I have a need for speed in one of my leagues and someone dropped Mallex Smith. It's down to Brasier, Trevor Williams, Colome, or Gregorius, and I think Brasier may be the one to cut

I think Brasier's chances are pretty good, I've picked him up in my leagues. If it's redraft, drop Didi.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Just drafted team #3.

12 team h2h 5x5

Just traded Whit and Reyes for Trevor Story.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Because I'm an addict, here's another team I drafted. I know I waited too long on pitching. I'm trying to trade Whit or Eloy for another pitcher.

12 team h2h 5x5

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I don't think you waited too long at all. I love this team.

Thanks! :respek:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Huh, someone dropped David Dahl. Thinkin' I should get on that.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 5, 2019

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Someone just offered me Walker Buehler for my Patrick Corbin. :getin:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Sano out til May at least, do not draft.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

who do you guys like out of Jack Flaherty and German Marquez? I have both and basically have room to pick one as a keeper. I liked Marquez more by a lot last season because it's a QS league and he was going deep constantly whereas Flaherty kept cruising into the 5th and then fainting. But Flaherty seems to have more heat in the fantasy world going into this season

Also we can keep guys as long as we want so I'm thinking of keeping Mondesi over Eugenio Suarez or Anthony Rizzo just for the future years, SB, and potential but I know it's risky since Suarez is great. Rizzo is kinda fading imo :/

Flaherty no question.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Addict here! :wave:

Did another one. This one was kinda crazy, guys were reaching and falling all over the place. Got Story at 31 which was easily the biggest steal of the draft. I like this one, except for my relief pitchers because they went early and often.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Simpsons Reference posted:

Add Michael Wacha?

I would if you have room.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

In a vacuum, who do you guys like in redraft out of these?

Ramon Laureano
Domingo Santana
Fernando Tatis jr.

Currently I have Laureano, but am considering putting a claim in for one of the other 2.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

Just a reminder to my Goon leaguers that the draft is today at 2pm Central.

Hey commish, the keeper league demands your attention. Someone wants out so we have an open spot it seems.

also what are the rules for keepers? 4 keepers and keep them in the round you draft them?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 9, 2019

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Just drafted a Yahoo WINNER's league for people who won a championship last year. Pretty happy with this team

Yahoo Winner's league 12 team h2h 5x5

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

Any of yall interested in doing a goon cash league? Thinking Yahoo, 5x5, and $20, but open to other ideas.

Ughh gently caress. I'm already in so many leagues. But I would like to do a money league.... lemme think on it.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

coronaball posted:

I have the 1.2 in a 5x5 snake starting in 45 minutes. That is 100% Mookie right?

Correctamundo.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Inspector_666 posted:

Mejia probably should get the job but he could legitimately use more defensive work and even with Manny I doubt the Dads feel like they gotta go whole hog on trying to win it all this year. I would be surprised if he didn't get a call up this year but who knows when it'll come.

He was in my queue but went in the 20th, which is late but was still too soon for me given that I plan on leaving Willians in the lineup every day for the entire season now even if he doesn't play, since any other C option will likely be a net negative for every stat.

It feels like this year more than others its important to grab a good catcher. I've been targeting JT, Grandal and Yadi in my drafts.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Simpsons Reference posted:

In just about every real or mock draft I do, someone has reached for Realmuto. Anything inside the top 50 for me is too early. I'd start thinking about him in the 60s.

I like where Yadi/Ramos go. And Wellington Castillo if I miss out on them.

The guy who took Realmuto passed on players like Eugenio Suarez and Corey Seager in the end of the 4th, and took Jonathan Schoop in the 13th.

I took Joey Votto in the 4th and Wilson Ramos in the 13th. I think I'd still rather have those two.

I got Realmuto at 66 and 76 in the 2 leagues I own him. Other leagues I got Grandal in the 135-155 range and Yadi around 150.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

I'm stupid and I don't know how to do that screenshot thing, so here is my team that I drafted today. It's a 12 team roto league with the standard 5x5 categories. I've been offered Javy Baez for Machado and unsure if I should take it.

I would keep Machado over Baez. Nice team.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Your Taint posted:

My team, same league as above. Tell me how bad I suck.

Aaaaaand here's mine. probably should mention it's 12 team H2h 7x7 with OBP, SLG, K/bb and OBPA.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

needs more schwarber

:laugh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

fawning deference posted:

What is the Voit consensus?

He's a beast, I have many shares. He has been batting cleanup for the loving Yankees.

DRAFT THIS MAN. THE HONKY TONK MAN.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Bregor posted:

Ditto on Voit. Boone has said they won't carry two 1B and it looks like he's ahead of Bird, so expect full PT and hitting in the heart of that lineup. I've only had one draft so far (I have four this week, yikes) and got Voit at pick 221. I'm pretty excited.

I took him at 165 in our goon keeper league because I wanted to make sure I got him, and even there he feels like a bargain.

DRAFT THIS MAN. THE HONKY TONK MAN.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

Just need one more person for a full 12 teams in the Fire and Forget league, where you could be the proud owner of Luke Voit if you want to!

invite link

Well I was GOING to join, but apparently I have reached the maximum allowed free leagues :lol:

It's 8 if you're curious.