Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Let he who has never "accidentally" dressed in blackface or KKK hood throw the first stone.

etalian has issued a correction as of 14:45 on Feb 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
whens this motherfucker resigning

resign northam bitch

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

etalian posted:

Let he who has never "accidentally" dress in blackface or KKK hood throw the first sone.

scone?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The VA state party machine dems are pretty horrible

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1091538881143402496

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

His wife (fiance at the time) is the one in the hood.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't understand how you don't get out in front of this poo poo. It's not like you forgot you did it, bring it up during your first election and say it was a foolish and offensive thing you did when you were an rear end in a top hat kid and that you will apologize for it as long as people think you need to.

The only reason you don't say anything about it as soon as you have the smallest public presence is that you think it was cool and good and you used to be epic.

When I inevitably run for something and fail miserably, my first big apology will be for my entire posting history, including this one if necessary.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Lol you can tell the right wing hacks expected the dems to circle the wagons like they do.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

gently caress, I missed this one https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1091487771091439616

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VMI sucks basically the worst type of military cosplay training.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I want to know more about this "Free Man."

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol for real wtf is the deal with “military” schools that aren’t even affiliated with the military, it’s just playing dress up

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

lol for real wtf is the deal with “military” schools that aren’t even affiliated with the military, it’s just playing dress up

you know most of what you need to know about the midatlantic when you learn their explicit design from moment one was "feudalism, but we get to be the kings"

a proper Virginia gentleman is sent to a military academy. actually being involved with anything military is an optional extra

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

last night I was like "he should be resign but gently caress giving anything to the va gop" and now watching some of the chuds back pedal to "wait, should we rush to condemn this man" since their attempt at concern trolling fell flat because the va dems didn't circle the wagons the way those fuckers do for every Roy Moore out there and they're terrified that if this becomes a standard for removal a lot of them will be burning all the old photos of themselves they can find is hilarious and means I can still demand he resign and also gently caress the gop basically

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

last night I was like "he should be resign but gently caress giving anything to the va gop" and now watching some of the chuds back pedal to "wait, should we rush to condemn this man" since their attempt at concern trolling fell flat because the va dems didn't circle the wagons the way those fuckers do for every Roy Moore out there and they're terrified that if this becomes a standard for removal a lot of them will be burning all the old photos of themselves they can find is hilarious and means I can still demand he resign and also gently caress the gop basically

He should resign and it wouldn't be "giving anything to the VA GOP" because Fairfax is good

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

He's doubling down.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!
he should just say he got norted

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Now he's saying he's "not sure" if that is him in the photo even after admitting it yesterday. How often are you dressing in blackface or a klan outfit that you can't remember if a photo was taken of you in it? What a piece of poo poo.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

watching lovely public figures crumble is chicken soup

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

SKULL.GIF posted:

He should resign and it wouldn't be "giving anything to the VA GOP" because Fairfax is good

:hai:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's really funny how the gop's ginned up outrage over abortion will now probably result in getting an incumbent progressive governor that can run for re-election

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

northam was a bad dem but he was still good for making the va gop poo poo themselves embracing trump

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's really funny how the gop's ginned up outrage over abortion will now probably result in getting an incumbent progressive governor that can run for re-election

Also funny

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/Kathleenhamil15/status/1091739081673830402

persuasive case

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

he should just say he got norted

THS
Sep 15, 2017

watching the mental contortions of a dead man

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

He's a mess

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hot take, but I think this guy sucks a lot

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

He's a mess

He's a waste.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1091513554266701824

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

I don't understand how you don't get out in front of this poo poo. It's not like you forgot you did it, bring it up during your first election and say it was a foolish and offensive thing you did when you were an rear end in a top hat kid and that you will apologize for it as long as people think you need to.

The only reason you don't say anything about it as soon as you have the smallest public presence is that you think it was cool and good and you used to be epic.

When I inevitably run for something and fail miserably, my first big apology will be for my entire posting history, including this one if necessary.
i think this is what lee carter actually did

not for blackface of course, but for posting

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres a pretty big gap though between wearing blackface in the last quarter of the 20th loving century and idk whatever Carter did, calling his friends "fags" as an idiot teen or w/e

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
how many of you even know what 35 years is

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
every statement that the national press has ever picked up from terry mcauliffe has made me wish he would get hit by a train. quite a record

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/1091724762798280704
https://mobile.twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/1091743192993673216

gently caress you northam

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm not owned

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He should give a press conference in blackface