Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

The Rams are god awful poo poo the literal shits you get when you are pissing out of your rear end. Everyone pretends Jared is a cool dude that has control of the huddle because he is a fragile bitch. I HAVE NEWS FOR YA JARED, you loving SUCK! you are terrible your detractors are correct they aren't haters. You're a poo poo QB playing on a poo poo loving team with a sizzling shits kicker. You've had the benefit of the refs for the entire season and a weak rear end NFC. You will never ever amount to anything, 60% of this roster wont be in the league in 3 years. Whoever the gently caress ever feels "scared" or not confident when facing a LA sizzling shits team should also be permabanned along with me, we are a 3rd world city built in a loving swamp. Everyone here is loving infested with some kind of swamp disease to even have on iota of loving faith in this sizzling shits squad.

WE RUN THE BALL BECAUSE WE ARE THE LA RAMS AND WE PLAY OUR GAME IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
WE ARE A TOP D BECAUSE THATS OUR IDENTITY IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR BUT WE WONT BECAUSE WE HAVE A SIZZLING SHITS QB IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU