Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

If the Saints were in the Superbowl Brady and Edelmen would have lit up whatever the hell the Saints call a secondary and scored 40+ points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

Sean Payton would've thrown different schemes when it was clear things weren't working.

Now I'm thinking about that onside kick in Super Bowl XLIV.

Agreed, the Rams were a tire fire last night, I'm just saying The Saints would have probably lost as well.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

sean10mm posted:

Moving the Rams to LA was a sub-Kraft billionaire alcoholic CHUD's idea of smart business, and the world is left with a fraudulent team of moron cowards with no fans that is going to fall apart even more because they went bananas in free agency just so they could die on national TV, and the bills are coming due already. Then Goff will get a $30 million/year contract for padding his regular season passing numbers against the... (looks at schedule)... Cardinals? Yeah.

If I'm a team I don't go all in like the Rams or Eagles did until Belichick retires. Its just way too much of a risk to end up in cap hell for that shot at a ring and then screwing you over with awful free agent contracts for half a decade afterwards.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I agree. Please, nobody try to win the Super Bowl anymore until Belichick and Brady retire.

I'm just saying don't trade away much of your future until that happens.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

sean10mm posted:

Hard to cite how the Eagles did things as a negative lol, their biggest problem might be that their backup was better than their top draft pick presumptive starter.

They had to play an absolutely perfect game and its just as likely a few things go wrong they don't win the Superbowl. Then the next year they're lucky to get out of the wild card get smoked in the divisional round then they windup in cap hell like the Rams are going to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The Rams are 32mil under the cap lol

Of which Suh, Fowler, Joyner and safflold are free agents and Goff will be next year